Energy Pouches

Jmnhunter

I have a work trip in the UK coming up and the last couple of times I went, I tried to stay up when I landed (9am) but I could start feeling how tired i was at about 12pm. I never drink energy drinks, dont chew, but I heard on a few meateater podcasts ago that they were advertising a energy pouch--anyone know what it is again? Dont really want to go back and look for it. figured it would give me a alittle boost to make it to the end of the day then sleep...

Not sure of what product you are discussing. My guess its just B12, some type of caffeine or supplement which really only masks that you are tired. Only advice I would give when it comes to travel is try and sleep when you can. Need to work out a system that fits you. Maybe catch a movie for a bit, then sleep if its an overnight flight. If you don't have to work in the afternoon, try and grab a nap for a bit. Each person is different.

I have a work trip in the UK coming up and the last couple of times I went, I tried to stay up when I landed (9am) but I could start feeling how tired i was at about 12pm. I never drink energy drinks, dont chew, but I heard on a few meateater podcasts ago that they were advertising a energy pouch--anyone know what it is again? Dont really want to go back and look for it. figured it would give me a alittle boost to make it to the end of the day then sleep...

pickup some preworkout from a fitness company and you'll be ready to rumble.

I used to plow snow. Between working a full time job, being a full time student, and then also pushing snow. I would get tired. I did the energy drink thing for a bit but those always made me feel like crap. I resorted to just drinking water and powerade/gatorade. Works better and is cheaper. I could go 36 hours straight pushing snow before I'd have to call it a day. Now if I have any sort of energy drink, it's an occasional Kickstart but I haven't had one since November.

I listen to Meat Eater every week. I'm a big fan of him and his podcast. Grateful that Steve and his team use Mini-Green. The promotion we were doing ended a while ago but if anyone of you guys want to try Mini-Green Energy I'll offer you a discount code for 10% off to try it. Or we're going to be in 2200 new Casey's stores this month if you have one of them near you.

I listen to Meat Eater every week. I'm a big fan of him and his podcast. Grateful that Steve and his team use Mini-Green. The promotion we were doing ended a while ago but if anyone of you guys want to try Mini-Green Energy I'll offer you a discount code for 10% off to try it. Or we're going to be in 2200 new Casey's stores this month if you have one of them near you.

No Casey's near me (South Louisiana), in fact never heard of them. Are these pouches intended to replace tobacco products? I have never smoked, chewed, or used pouches and am hesitant to try these. Do you have to spit excess saliva with these, or can you swallow the saliva without ill effects? I would try some, just not sure what to expect.

No Casey's near me (South Louisiana), in fact never heard of them. Are these pouches intended to replace tobacco products? I have never smoked, chewed, or used pouches and am hesitant to try these. Do you have to spit excess saliva with these, or can you swallow the saliva without ill effects? I would try some, just not sure what to expect.
There's no nicotine or tobacco. And you don't have to spit. Each pouch is as much caffeine as a small cup of coffee. Mini-Green isn't going to give you a huge jolt, but you can throw one in as often as you need without feeling jittery.

Same.

Monster Ultra is my jam if I need to stay up. Last fall I drove from central Virginia to ABQ in 25 hours on a couple of them.
Sorry to hear you didn't like them. Would you mind telling me what flavor you tried and what you didn't like? We're coming out with a higher caffeine product OE.X this summer. We usually get a good reaction to Mini-Green but I really would be interested to here what you and 44hunter45 didn't like about them. If you want a bigger energy boost, OE.X will do it. And i'm happy to give you a discount when they launch if you'd give them a try. Or a discount to try a different Mini-Green flavor.

I just ordered some Spearmint. Right now, I am using 5 hour energy shots (Berry) or Bang Energy drinks (Birthday Cake Bash) and will give an opinion after giving the Mini-green pouches a try.

Did you ever try Mini-Green? I see a couple of guys on here didn't like them and we usually get great reviews so I might as well learn something. If you didn't try them and would like to I'm happy to hook you up with a coupon code for 20% off. And I mentioned below we have a higher caffeine pouch coming out this summer.

I have not but I'm not personally interested either. Nothing against y'all by any stretch, just not my thing. Thanks for the offer though.

@minigreenenergy Tried a few myself 3 months ago while shooting a weekend basketball tournament. Taste ok but no noticeable effect. And FYI, only daily caffeine is one 16oz coffee in the am and no soda.

Send me a tin of the new boost and I will report back.

How do I get your code?

I messages it to you but anyone else who wants to try Mini-Green Energy just let me know and I'll hook you up with a 20% off discount code.

I tried the Spearmint flavor. I have to say that it tastes pretty good for the first 15 minutes or so. The spearmint flavor is sweet, but not overpowering. After about 15 minutes, the flavor starts to fade, and the result is a somewhat bitter taste, which could be from the green tea in the pouch. I did not feel any increase in energy, so other than a quick refreshing taste of mint it is essentially like chewing gum. I will continue to use the ones I have, but probably will not buy any more. Thanks for the discount to try your product.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back