Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

End of The Year Post

Big Sky

Here is a variety pack from November into the first part of December. Every thing is pretty much froze up now and I'm not overly motivated to do a lot of ice fishing. Hope y'all enjoy these pics until things warm up again this spring.

One of the cooler trout I caught this season. This is a pretty decent and really beautiful splake.

Bitter cold day rainbow.

A tiger trout on a much warmer day.

Pretty Bonneville Cutthroat.

Another really good tiger trout in the net.

Final toss. Actually this is more like when things don't go as planned...

Awesome fish, awesome pictures- your posts are some of my favorites on this entire site, great catches this year!

Always love your fish pics (here and Instagram), even though I get rather jealous. Your pics here beat my last two years combined - and my lack of sanity shows it.

Someone needs to design an ice fishing video game. Then you could sit in your living room and stare at a dark circle for hours on end with momentary flashes of movement every half hour or so to simulate a fish swimming past.

'm glad so many of you enjoyed this. Now I have to find ways to keep myself busy until ice-off.

IMG-20220925-085438.jpg

Reactions: JCS
I really like reading through your fishing posts and the pictures are incredible.

Back