Yeti GOBOX Collection

End of a good day

Nice cats!

I bought me one of them Tundras new last winter. It also has the electric reverse.... which is worth its weight in gold!

Damn glad I bought the thing, too, because they quit making 'em.
frown.gif

They are good, reliable sleds that will go alot of places that these new so-called snowmobiles won't!

Yooper
The Tundra will be back fall of 2001
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Do to popular demand and alot of B iching from guy's like us.My next one will have one of them Back up buttons
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey
View

Hunting Wisconsin sounds like Maine. With two exceptions, our season isn't long enough and we don't find as many tracks. Last December the dogs caught and killed one, bayed two more. Not bad when you consider that we only hunted five or six days total.

Tobey sure wish we could hunt as long as you do. As far as finding tracks I've have put on many of miles to find good tracks to run, And you have to beat everyone else to that track.

------------------
Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe.

BullHunter
We had a spell of about 15 years when our cat hunting was the same.Sometimes going days before finding a track.When we found one even if it where 2 days old we would walk it till the dogs could go.For the last 5 years we have had about 2 weeks of runable conditions per year and very mild winters.
Last year I only got one cat all season.This year we had over a foot of snow from 2 weeks into the season till the end witch made it exceptional for us.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey
View

That sounds about like Wisconsin this year. We were finally able to hunt. The only problem was I didn't have a tag. We did have fun hunting with the guys with tags though. Can't beat being in there when your dog catches them on the ground.
cool.gif

------------------
Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe.

CATMAN,

I don't PAck a Big Pan but I have Many of them
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Tobey, If Gato Does Decide to Go..... You might see me too
smile.gif
PAn in HAND
wink.gif

-Moosie

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Tobey,
Do you have a spring bear season? Ours is getting close to starting, but the bears usually don't really start coming out till mid-may. Wish we could get a little of that snow you been getting for our mtns. Right now huntings the $hits.....have a good one

------------------
CATMAN

Catman
No we don't have a spring bear season Just fall.And we can't train till August :mad: .We did get another 12" of snow last night.I got 2 of them Idaho hounds from George P. today.I just mite haf ta play outlaw tomorow and see if they will run a cat HE HE :D :D

Tobey,
How do those hounds look? Yea sneak out and catch another 1 before all that white stuff is gone. Will be a long summer if ya don't...lol

Catman
There good looking hounds.And the ones that are papered Are well breed some of the finest in My Opinion.The bluetick is smokey river and uchmans.One of the walkers is 95% Nance.

Tobey,
I just bought a Nance bred female myself. She really acts like a super dog. I can't wait to see if she likes bears. I know she likes cats and coons. Is the Nance bred dog male or female? Hope your dogs slipped their chains today and ended up treed hehe....

Catman
The Nance breed one is a 8 yr old female and judging by the scars she likes bearsLOL They just spent 3 days in a dog box.I think I will give them a few days to slip there chain :D :D My naber just brought over a coon in a live trap :rolleyes: Think I will take the pups out for a training session :eek: :eek:

Now you can try out that new roll cage too.LOL Dan called me last night.Said he had that female sold if I wanted to sell her. I told him you and I were going to keep her and see what happens.How are the dogs acting around the house?Rock is a real easy keeper,at least he was with me.

Hay George
You get any sleep yet????
All three are doing just fine.When they bark I just say lets go for a ride LOL.What is the females Name???I know rockys and sallys(the bluetick)

Hey George,
Yea don't get in no hurry to sell the Walker..lol.....You guys have a good one and I hope those dogs are bear eatin bobcat chasin machines :D :D

Yeah dangit, you should have just left that Nance dog here in Idaho with me :D , thats some good blood and to find a dog that old, with that much concentration of it, dang....is she fixed or what?

Hey fellers,heres a thought on the reason why bobcats wont tree.I've heard this from 2 different men who dont really know each other and haven't had time to rehearse this between themselves,but combined,they have over 70 yrs experience following big game hounds thru the tall timber.They lay the fact that they wont tree on coyotes,sayin cats get chased by them at very young ages and dont bother treein cause they usually wait for the cats at the bottom of the tree.Both claim cats treed more often in the late 60's when they weren't as many yotes around.This aint my opinion,but I've got a pile of respect for the 2 men that formed it.Just a thought.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back