Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Enclosed vs. Utility

I have enclosed 16' dual axle. Folding double bed against wall, single bed on rails in the back that goes up when not needed can can drive my quad under. Cabinets up front with sink and storage. I added a 110v florescent light and plugs so everything runs off my generator when plugged in. Makes a great storage unit during the summer when I don't use it.

Anyone ever stand their atvs up in a trailer to save space? If so what is the protocol.

I have both. My enclosed is too big and heavy for current purposes but it served us well for 15 years.its out a buddies ranch and he uses it for a garage for his lawn mower. Think its 18 ft Haulmark. I use my small 10ft
Open trailer for hauling my atv to camp. It is really handy but worthless for anything else. Best setup for my current needs would be a 6x12 or a 7x14 aluminum. Right now I have it stored in Alabama where my camp is in a storage warehouse I rented along with other gear like coolers and ground blinds.

Ive got both...tandem axle enclosed and aluminum 6x12 trailer....I use both for different situations. I like the enclosed for the security, keeping my stuff dry and rock chip free, and the ability to camp out of it... I like the aluminum for the weight and ease of pulling. The only drawback to the enclosed trailer is it weighs so much more and you can tell its back there! Good luck.

Back