Enablers wanted….

Scott85

I was out at a shop today with plans to shoot a bow but they had a left handed V3X 33 and for some asinine reason I shot the dumb thing. Now I got new bow envy, I’m currently shooting a creed from 2013. My state is currently having a tax free weekend where I’ll save an extra 5.3% on the bow and I got the spending money from selling my whitetail stuff. What should I do?

Last edited:
Of course the answer is do it….. then you’ll have a primary and a backup.

Sounds like a great idea, I give you my full and complete blessing…

Buy it!! Always feels good having a new bow for the season. Mine is also from 2013 and I’d love to upgrade soon.

I’d say it’s getting close. If you like it go for it. Mine is a 14 and I’ve been thinking on it.

I will also add I have no archery tags nor do I plan on hunting with it this year.

If you don't do it, you'll be upset...better save yourself the heartache and go ahead and get it.

I was out a shop today with plans to shoot a bow but they had a left handed V3X 33 and for some asinine reason I shot the dumb thing. Now I got new bow envy, I’m currently shooting a creed from 2013. My state is currently having a tax free weekend where I’ll save an extra 5.3% on the bow and I got the spending money from selling my whitetail stuff. What should I do?
I’m gonna need your address. If you decide not to do it I gotta come kick you in the nutty buddies.

I've got a target at the house that I can get 100yds out of...just sayin.
I’ll take you up in a couple months, I’ll be the drinks. I’m getting more more excited as every day passes.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back