ELKGUNNER...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Filling out my Hunting logs, Don't have all the info (Blank head with not writing everything down). I can remember most, But kick out the dates that you and me went up and stuff... And the day we started. I'll look at pictures , ect for the dates that I can Remember.. Right now I only have me going about 10 times.. BUT I know I went a few more.

ANY HELP ?

OK, WE set up on the 19th of April.... CHECK

Still gonig through the others
smile.gif

I went sometime without you and hauled to both B/C.. COME on Mr. Brain .. Work for me
wink.gif

(After this I will erase this post, I feel like a dork..... NOT !!)
biggrin.gif

THis is like filling out my WORK I did g=for te week at the end of the week... Except unlike actualy work.... I know I went Bear hunting
wink.gif

OK.. Here's my list... I'm missing at least 3 trips (maybe more)

1, when We introduced Dolly to the Woods
wink.gif

2, when you were in slant eye land and I braved site "B" solo
3, whe Dinger and me sat on "C"

I have this down :

4/15 LArry (turkey)
4/17 Dinger "A"
4/19 Gunner (Morning) setup / (evening)Dinger "A"
4/25 Dinger "A"
5/4 Elkgunner "B"/"C" morning Dinger "A" Eve.
5/7 Dinger "A"
5/10 Dinger "A"
5/13 Dinger "A"
4/14 Wylee (TURKEY)
5/15 Wylee "C"
5/18 dinger "A"
5/19 Shot bear
5/20 Wylee looked for and found bear / packed out

Wow, and to think I shake my head at the banter between the Elk-boys. At least there was conversation between two parties.
wink.gif

MTMILLER What can I say... Wait till we hunt Canada together .. Buuuahahahahah !!!!
wink.gif

With the help of the wife , Got it figured out. Seems she remembers when I leave her alone with 3 yelling kids
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

1, when We introduced Dolly to the Woods
(5/13)
2, when you were in slant eye land and I braved site "B" solo
(4/29)
3, when Dinger and me sat on "C"
(5/21) the day after I got mine

OK... ONE last Crazy talk to myself post....

I planted our Garden on Friday the 16th, I worked really hard becasue I needed to do something after that. Did we go out on the 17th ?

Edit (Errr.... OOPS, that was the Hunttalk.com party, You left to JAPLAND that day... OK, bed time, cold meds kicking in
wink.gif
)

MAN.. I'm feeling like dog chit !!!! I slept today for 13+ hours... Got up and went into the office at 1PM.. worked till 5, Came home slept 1 hour. NOW heading to bed again. Can we bump that to Sunday MAybe ? or next week ? Hopefully I'd be better off then.

Lemme know your plans...

You big wuss.... I came home today and slept for about 4 hours, and I think I will finish my day with another shot of Nyquil. I am sick too, so no problem pushing out for a day. I think I will head up to S on saturday morning, and see if it is still active.

Want to head to "D" on Sunday then ?

Tomorrowe Morning I'll load up the Remaining Twinkies... Want to come over and HAve a Twinki party
rolleyes.gif

What is the difference between D and S? I am talking about the one that has the 3 bears in the AWESOME pictures topic. The one I walked my girls into.

I am a bit worried about getting into C, I check the Flows online, and it is ragin'
eek.gif

Well.. MY Nyqil is Kicking IN hard... D and S are the same.. MY bad...

Raging Waters ?!?! ISn't that a water park ?
wink.gif

Uhhhh I'm game for Blowing them All off and unloading them After I get back from Canada... But then Again, I got my bear
tongue.gif

Checked D or S (I am soooooooo confused), and it was cleaned out. I hauled in 100#s of food, plus 4 liters of Raspberry Soda, and 2 packs of Peach Jell-o and 1 pack of Lime.

Hopefully they didn't get too hungry while I was gone. I'll try and get back up to sit on either Monday or Tuesday night. Maybe then I'll get lucky....

I also cleaned up site E, while up there, and it too had been hit, all the food long since gone...
frown.gif

You sitting on it MONDAY or Tuesday then ?

I have school Tuesday - Friday, BUT if you get something, I think I can MAke it out to PAck for ya
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I was thinking about working a full day, sometime this week.
wink.gif
Just not sure which day....
confused.gif

Of course, if I got up there Monday night, I could also get back on Wednesday night. I am kind of thinking you need to be sitting still, by 4pm, based on the timers and pictures.

If I were to shoot Lil' Mickey, I think I could probably handle the packing chores by myself.

Hell, if I shot one as HUGE as yours, then I would be stumped on how to get that Bruin out of the woods.
tongue.gif

Do like me.. Pack it out Guts and ALL
rolleyes.gif

Go Monday and Wed !!! Get one before I leave for Canada Mate !!!

Yeah, great idea....
rolleyes.gif
I had never thought of doing it that way, to save time
confused.gif
?

When do you all leave for Canada? Is that on Saturday? I go to Hell's Canyon on Sunday for a week of floating and fun...
biggrin.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back