ELKGUNNER...

WELL, When they aren't big enuf to give us a workout, We need to do that to build some Muscles
wink.gif

JApland for a week, HAwaii for a week,, THEN HELLS Canyon ?!?! HELL boy, You sure play alot !!!

I float Hells canyon the last week Of JULY !!!!! YEEEE HHAAA !!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And a buddy of mine just picked up a Middle Fork Salmon tag for June 23....
biggrin.gif
Just not sure how I would do that trip, and get back in time for Alaska
frown.gif

I love summer time in Idahome....
smile.gif

We had turned back a MF tag for last Sunday, the day those two guys, in two accidents, drowned on the Marsh Creek. I heard about it after I got back, from one of the guys that I did Marsh Creek to Middle Fork last year with. Kind of a sad deal.

Marsh is a fun 24 miles prior to the MF, but it has a history of drowning people every couple of years. This year, apperantly there is a log acros the river, and as the river spiked on Sunday, it became a bad strainer.

And MF tags aren't that hard to get... Last year I had two....
biggrin.gif

FUNNY how we talk on the PHONE.. WE're in CHAT together right now... ANd were talking here...

HUMMMmmmm I feel real buisy yet doing nothing
wink.gif

2 ?!?! MAYBE I'd draw if I put in
shhh.gif

BUMMER on the drownings
frown.gif

Yeah, I went last night.....

Hauled in more food, and was sittin' quiet by 5.30pm. Stayed till dark. Lots of squirrels, a few blue jays, and something "noisy in the brush", but that was all.
confused.gif

I was able to sleep for about an hour
smile.gif

May try again tomorrow night.

By the way, look at the time on that picture of the Cinnamon. That is an AM time.

YOU bringing your new camera back ? I might be interested in Taking it to Canada eh ? If not, no worries...

PS, IS other camera at Site "C" still ?

You phuggin pack rat. You ever heard of just going, and not packin' the entire house with you? If you are gonna do that, you need to buy a trailer house like I got, so when you want to move, you just back up the truck.
biggrin.gif

The camera is in my backpack, in the pick-up. I pulled, as I didn't want them Criminal Fat-Assed ATV Riders stealing it.
wink.gif

You are welcome to it, and to your timer, that is also in the back of the pick-up.

I think I will try one more time Wed night, and then Thursday night I am taking the new raft on its maiden voyage.
smile.gif
eek.gif
smile.gif

Swing it by the place tomorrow night then on yer way back...

HELL.. If your open for Lunch., We'll be At Arby's at 12:10 next to Sportsmans Wearhouse tomorrow. I'm at school all day down by the fairgrounds jsut a mle or so down the hill from your office... We could hook up down there too. I'll have the Cell on VIBRATE and in my fromt pocket.. IF I see your Cell #, I can Answer it and Slip out.. I'malready 2 chapters ahead of the class.. I'm guesing tomorrow I'll be dam near done with Fridays lessons.... First time Ever I feel SMART
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Are you sure there is an Arby;s by Sportsman's Warehouse????
rolleyes.gif

Your sense of direction sometimes is a wee bit lacking....

I'll see what my schedule is, and I'll either get with you at lunch, or drop it by the Hunttalk Rig at the Fairgrounds on my way to the Bear Huntin'.

FUNNY thing is I never get lost in the WOODS.. BUT in town... OMG !!! HEhe

YAH YOU sun of a BEHATCH !!! Arby's at the Sportsmans. I'm not giving any streets, and Nothing else, Bu tther is only one, And I know were Sportsmans is
tongue.gif
I'm meeting Wylee and GUT PILE there if he shows... COME along, I need tyou to meet Wylee, that way If I die in Canada you can meet your new bear hunting buddy
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You got the #, call it when you're on your way.. Peace out, Unlike you .. I need sleep !!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back