Elkgunner....

SETvar=Question ()left MAr=PRIVATE

I don't ger the er after your
elkgrin.gif

{b] setvar=Enddumb *()Question{ /m]

Do I have to go downtown to get the tags? Or do any of the vendors carry the bait tags? Or out to the Region III office?

I think the B and C sites will eventually get action, just depends on how antsy you are waiting. If nothing else, D and E would at least let you play with new bears, or see new critters in the wild...

I just need to figure on doing something, other than mowing the lawn.

elkgrin.gif
er

HELL.. COME mow My lawn
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I ain't mowed it in 3 weeks.. looks like a Jungle, Maybe I should bait in my back yard !!

GIVE me a call onn what you want to do.. We could slip out on Sat or Sunday.. We could pick a spot and go with it...

Tags are only available at the F&G office downtown..... If you come down durring the day, Lemme know and We can Talk stratagy, My office isn't far.. And Carls Jr. is right next to F&G headquarters
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Maybe we could just get some "feral goats" for your yard. Do you have a "high fence" around it? You might even make the "book" that lists the accomplishments of people who shoot livestock in fenced pastures.
biggrin.gif

Carl's Jr. is the best you can offer? What about the Hot Turkey Sandwich at Brick Oven Beanery? Or popcorn and Grey Poupon at Burger and Brew? (And them frosty schooners of cold drafts....
wink.gif
) Good thing we are using this private e-mail system.....

My guess is Friday is the easiest day to sneak away for lunch and tags.
elkgrin.gif
er

Friday it is... Can I invite Wylee ?

Seeing how I own this BIG EMAIL system, I think I'll let this continue
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

SHIT.. is it the last day of the month... CRAP.. NED to go pay bills !!!!
eek.gif

Friday it is.. NAME the time and Place.. We could go to the Beanery But I'm not a Yuppie Ass bag . BUt hey, If you want to go... WHATEVER
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, you can invite Wylee. Will he bring the baby? Or just fall asleep during lunch? Or hell, invite anyone else...

Years ago, when I was a poor college student, we used to go to lunch on Friday's at the Beanery (the old one at Main and 5th) and have the Hot Turkey and an Import for $4.65 (or so). That way we had enough food in our stomachs for the rest of the evening of drinking. Didn't need to spend any more money on dinner, as that sandwich was enough to soak up plenty of Alkyhol.

I never thought of it as being a Yuppie place, just a place with some great chicks in Birkenstocks.
wink.gif

Life was simpler then....
yawn.gif

Carl's is fine, or anywhere else down there. Where doesn't matter.
smile.gif

I'm open for Whatever... I'm more of a Sloppy Greesy double Bacon Extra LArge FRY with Frysauce and a diet coke... J/K on the Diet coke
wink.gif
I like the real thing
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I ate at the Beanery only once... didn't get alot of food and the F-ed up my order... DAM place anyways.... But like I said, I don't mind *HEHE* Wylee works almost in Meridian but I'll invite him, With or without the new baby. We'll see. MOM's not working and she likes to eat also. She's one of the guys !!

Should we nuke all this stuff tonight before MY Admin Form Cali comes in and Gives me another Warning
fight.gif
HEHE !!!!

Name the TIME to meet at Carls, I'll be there

Gato, We've tried closer, but all the houdsman RUN the dogs close by
wink.gif

Although there are alot of bear closer, Bogus, ect, there are tenfold Baiters in there. Since you run these hills, if you know of a stretch that is Free and Clear of a baiter... I'm all ears
biggrin.gif

PS< Gato, LEMME know when Ya find a big bear in a tree.. I got no Qualms with shooting it out of it with a bow
biggrin.gif
Have bow.... will travel !!!
elkgrin.gif

Well maybe you know more then me cause I don't hunt over there much but where I was at last week no one else is in there and theres a pocket of bear( ran one, seen 2 others) in there not sure of any big ones though, but its all downhill and would be a killer pack coming out of there, like the guy that was with me said, I bet no one hunts this and if they have they only done it once.
wink.gif

HUMmmmmm GIVe me a call. I bet you ran a bear right were we have a bait site... THE hills drop down about 1.5 thousand feet vertical.... It's cool getting bait down, And only a little bear to bring back up
smile.gif

If you know were they are, lemme know
smile.gif

(208)571-1ELK (24/7)

Gato,

2 years ago we baited over the hill from Horseshoe Bend, tried to keep it to a 50 minute drive. 4 stations, all of them got hit, but could never get a bear during the day to visit.

Oddly enough, there were always these flatbed pick-ups with dog kennels on the back, always driving out.... I wonder what they were doing....

I had kind of subscribed to the school of thought, that too much activity (like hounds), kind of turned the bears into night time bears....

I am with Moosie. We'll follow you in another pick-up, and after you tree them, and load the dogs up for the next pursuit, we'll just hang around the tree a bit longer, maybe take some pictures...
wink.gif
wink.gif

ELKGUNNER.... DAM GATO ran a bear and came accross a few others right were me and ELkTurd got our site.. Less then .25 miles... HOW fuggin Ironic is that !! I jsut shared locations with him.... SO I know were there is at least a bear or two..

Problem is with houndsmen, they want the bear to Stay alive, SO me and YOU need to pack the rifles incase we see any... Uhhhh .. Lets say Skunks to shoot, BUT we'd only take pictures of the bear.
wink.gif
wink.gif

I agree with Gato, Ain't nobody in theeir right mind Hunts that canyon.... (Sept ME and Gato I guess
wink.gif
)

ANyways,, ELKGUNNER... What time for lunch? I forgot ? Carls JR eh ?

Just rember I did ya a favor...that bear was no where near your bait when I started it in the morning but by the end of the day it just happened thats where I ended up, so infact I geuss you could say I "herded" one over to ya....lol
biggrin.gif

Moosie,

I'll plan on leaving toward Carl's a bit after 11, and try to arrive about 11.30. I'll give a call on the #ELK phone number, just to check in, and let you know I am on the way.

Wylee gonna be there?

GATO, HAHA, I was wondering why I had no response after My post from ya after the phone call.
wink.gif
Herd all ya want, And I'll owe ya one !!!! Does this make the BEAR hunt a CANNED hunt since herding was done even if it wasn't intentional ?!?!
tongue.gif
To pay you back, When you have your next big bear stuck in the tree I'll help you get it out
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ELKGUNNER, Wylee is a no show.... He has an Office lunch. We actually have one too, but I'm blowing it off. That being said, I'll need to cut lunch short to attend at least part of it
eek.gif
So 11:30 sounds great !!

I'm only 5 mins aways from there.... SO let me know when your in.

Moosie,

I got to wonderin' if you weren't some Yuppie Assbag...
biggrin.gif
You were wearin' Tevas and Socks.....
wink.gif
wink.gif
That says Yuppie Assbag all over it....
tongue.gif

elkgrin.gif
er

YOU still up ? I left a message on your phone.... GESH...

Those weren't wool socks, and Don't call me a Yuppie.. I've kicked pregnant women for less then that
wink.gif

Is the Bacon a better Idea ? Albersons has a weight per oz when You buy something, I need I've heard of PIG in a blanket but Oinker on a ship ?
confused.gif
Might be option ? Wool might be a ticket to stay "WARM"
tongue.gif

Heading up for Dropoffs tomorrow Eve. Pencil it in, give me the Scoop on the Inflatable for the AM and when You're breaking free from it.

UP till 10:30-11 PM up at 8, Elkturd is lined up for a haul.... Ball's in your court.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back