MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Elkgunner Test ??

Nemont

here is a test for "White Males" am think EG may have already passed with flying colors.

White Male Test

Nemont

OK I give up I'm lost. I saw a lot of comments written by what appears to be some left wing fruit cake. Now what?? Oh, I am a white male; consider myself to be moderate with right leanings. But heck in everything you must have two ends. For instance you have the right then you have the other direction; WRONG!! :D

Bait worms are destroying forests around the Great Lakes because those kinds of worms aren't normally found there.
Now THERE's something I didn't know! See, all websites are good for something, even BS ones like that! :D

One point is that the "compassionate" democrats that run this site consider the white male to be white trash if he 1. doesn't believe in gays being married 2. Believes in God 3. Believes that there are people bent on destroying hunting and 4. If you dare disagree with there ideas.

With all the cutting and pasting Elkgunner is doing to discredit the president I thought why not play along. Issue of substance don't matter just who can be most shrill.
Nemont

Muck raking on lake erie with Goulardie![its an ohio thing] that white male test was obviously written by a Shlong swallowing/sperm gurgerling Homo! #3 [gays are perverse] two dudes roto-rootering each others ass! yep thats perverse in my book, The democratic homo`s need to realize that this shit [pun intended] is not Natural. :eek:
hump.gif

I read the first few and then just had to pass on the rest. It is some whiney special interest group that has to put out drivel like this to make themselves feel a little better about being on the wrong end of the evolutionary ladder... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
They may try and call us Homophobes, my instant reply to that I'm not a Homaphobe, they are a Hetraphobe.... ;)

Back