Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

ELK TALK Live, Now on YouTube!

Well I just got done tuning in! I appreciate that you’re still on the platforms that make it easiest to reach out; even with their malicious data collection and lengthy legal loopholes. I do, however, think it’s unfortunate that so much of the Q&A is taken up by “what do you think about unit *** in NV? Or, where should we even start in AZ?”, rather than questions that we as a collective want to know like, “when can we expect another sh!tshow story like the moose hunt or the chili?” Surely there are many many more?!
“How much social media influence would one need to get the privilege to hunt with your group, or what are the prerequisites there?”

Okay, maybe those are really are just my own questions but I’d bet others would be interested! 🤪 regardless, as always, love your content, keep doing your thing Hoss!

Is this going to be a weekly scheduled thing? I'd love to tune in if it's going to be every Tuesday, or some other set time every week.

Elk Talk Live happening again tonight. We're still working around @Big Fin's fishing schedule so we don't have a regular night of the week (sorry @R.K.! We'll get there eventually). I think we're planning for Thursday (6/30) for next week.

Links for tonight:
Fresh Tracks+: https://www.freshtracks.tv/videos/elk-talk-live-ep-113
YouTube:

The Fresh Tracks+ subscribers get Elk Talk Live all to themselves from 6pm-7pm MT.
At 7pm MT we'll open it up to YouTube as well.

Elk Talk Live happening again tonight. We're still working around @Big Fin's fishing schedule so we don't have a regular night of the week (sorry @R.K.! We'll get there eventually). I think we're planning for Thursday (6/30) for next week.

Links for tonight:
Fresh Tracks+: https://www.freshtracks.tv/videos/elk-talk-live-ep-113
YouTube:

The Fresh Tracks+ subscribers get Elk Talk Live all to themselves from 6pm-7pm MT.
At 7pm MT we'll open it up to YouTube as well.
I really need to figure out how to get notifications from that FT app.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back