Elk results tomorrow for WY

I ended up changing my apps last minute, went from great odds for a general tag with dozens of hours of e-scouting and a plan, to 3.26% chances. The US/Canada border is still closed and they added an other 30 day extension, at this point, I figured I'd wait until next year for a guaranteed general tag or get super duper lucky, draw my most desired tag and the border opens in time... One can dream...

Good luck saskhunter, hope you draw and the border opens! I’m still hoping international travel is ok from New Zealand but it seems unlikely.

It's going to be the first time I've ever checked my draw status and actually hope I didn't draw. I put in for a chance at a 5 percent or so random draw elk area as did my wife. If either of us draws, I'm at a loss for how we plan our fall then with 3 tags already.

I’m jealous you guys are getting results tomorrow and we have almost a month to wait. Good luck!

hopefully will score,,they have been sitting on our money and apps since january on this one,,i hope i have better luck than i just got from nevada,,good luck to all.

I ended up changing my apps last minute, went from great odds for a general tag with dozens of hours of e-scouting and a plan, to 3.26% chances. The US/Canada border is still closed and they added an other 30 day extension, at this point, I figured I'd wait until next year for a guaranteed general tag or get super duper lucky, draw my most desired tag and the border opens in time... One can dream...
I'm counting on this being the trend to make sure I get a general tag w/ 3 points. It may not sound like it, but I do feel bad for you, that would be pretty frustrating. Good luck to you and everybody else!

Good luck to everyone! Tonight I will be dreaming about bugling bulls and a possible tag ive waited 9 years for.

Unsuccessful! Looking forward to that big refund!!!

Now I still have Wyoming Antelope and Deer as well as Montana Antelope to look forward to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back