Elk Pictures w/ Score

This monster had 11 cows all to him self during peak rut, that in itself was amazing.
Oh my, Golfer you found the junior high boy that some how got into the girls locker room right after the varsity game ended. Memories that last a life time and you gave him the death sentence. Glad I didn't have you for principle.

Heck, anyone can shoot Bulls…..look at these Cows! 😳View attachment 314761View attachment 314762
Although most of the elk I've put in the freezer were cows I highly valued, I have taken some bulls, mostly similar to the beautiful mount on Harley's wall shown above. There's simply a magical sense of design, structure, color, feel, and innate beauty in the antlers of a bull elk ... regardless of the score.

Tree-fody
Looks similar to my bull but a little better everywhere. I’m going with 276.

329 gross, net was around 316 or so if i remember right, has a double brow tine on the right side. The 3rds were nearly as long as the 4ths each side so it scored higher than we thought, of course in the moment it was just "that's a nice one, shoot!"

329 gross, net was around 316 or so if i remember right, has a double brow tine on the right side. The 3rds were nearly as long as the 4ths each side so it scored higher than we thought, of course in the moment it was just "that's a nice one, shoot!"
Had me fooled bad…I missed the extra brow but even then I didn’t think those beams would get you remotely close to 300. Proof of my incompetencies. Nice one either way.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back