Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Elk Hunting Read list

02350FC

Hello Gents,
I love being a student in anything that I put my mind to and I enjoy picking up quality books to read. I have read Elk Hunting the West by Eastman and I liked it infact will probably read it again as it has been a couple years. I also read like every ELK hunting University that Colorado parks put out. What books out there would you recommend reading? Also if the book on Elk Habitat and ecology that randy was talking one of his recent podcasts is fresh in someones mind please post it as well. Thank you in advance I searched this topic but much to my suprise was nowhere to be found.

I bought a digital copy of DIY Elk Hunting Guide by Dan Allan and it goes into a lot of detail because the author is a retired wildlife biologist. It's inexpensive and a good read if you don't get overwhelmed by the amount of information, it covers a lot more than the basics

I haven't gotten enrolled myself yet, but am planning on doing the University of Elk Hunting put together by Corey Jacobsen. I have heard many people swear by it so thought I should give it a go. -Heff

Id read backcountry bow hunting by Cameron Hanes. Very good book. Also a member of UEH and have got a ton of good info from it.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back