Elk hunt short film I put together

Been a million years since I last posted. Learning our new home state, Wyoming, has taken some time, but with twins, a new house and a lot of miles on the truck I'm back. Here's a little video I put together.

https://youtu.be/zv_VLTNZXQ0

No sponsors, no crazy permits necessary, just DIY at its best. Enjoy!!

Nice work. I drove the road in your opening part of the video this morning.

Looks like you hard work paid off big time. Also cool to see so much excitement for a cow, it's obvious how much it meant to you. Thanks for sharing.

That is awesome. As someone who went on their first elk hunt last year, I know the preparation and anticipation. I didn't set my goals to actually harvest anything but we were prepared in case we did. You pulled it off solo and my hats off to you!

Thanks gang! Prairiehunter what a small world. If you look down in that valley there are usually a few elk grazing and there’s a resident moose there too.

I can’t wait to share this sport with the kids. Thankfully we have stopped having them LOL! With 4 now it’s enough for a calling team and one shooter. I’m gonna need a bigger freezer. Good luck to everyone this fall.

Appreciate the work and time put into your video. Congrats on a great hunt!

Awesome video! It’s all about the meat for me but horns are a nice bonus. Good luck this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back