Elk Gordita Crunch Wrap

I'll admit that a deep dark side of me really approves of this dish. Might I only suggest making your own tortilla's with lard? I only suggest this because it will really up the crispiness of the whole thing while also adding some chewy mouthfeel.

I'm making this as soon as I can.

whoa whoa whoa Bro-ski. I too am a veggie and salad lover. But the lettuce in the Gordita... it just felt an identity crisis. A deviation on what a thing is supposed- even meant to be. A border line violation of some universal law... a little like fruiting the beer.

Lettuce does not belong here.

whoa whoa whoa Bro-ski. I too am a veggie and salad lover. But the lettuce in the Gordita... it just felt an identity crisis. A deviation on what a thing is supposed- even meant to be. A border line violation of some universal law... a little like fruiting the beer.

Things are different up here: winters are long and lonely, we put Us in words like flavour, we say things like buddy or guy, we understand that geese are apex predators and shouldn't be messed with, our money is colourful, we have an immortal ruler who sits on a throne accross the ocean, we really like our maple syrup, we put lettuce in warm dishes, etc.

Also, that fruity beer might be that extra vitamin C that prevents me from getting scurvy.

Edit: Mispelled "maple". I've flogged myself with a beaver tail and have asked Wayne Gretzki for forgiveness.

Last edited:
Seriously, you guys are mean with the whole lettuce thing, can we get back to hating on 6.5 CM? Plz

#lettucecanbeeatenwarm
#getyourgreenon
For the record I drink orange beers and also have a lot of the same feeling as you soooo yeah there's a northern connection there.

Plus I have a 6.5cm to.....

Your about to lose your seat in my truck this spring if you keep it up. 😁 remember it's about bruin season....

You keep using’ “multigrain” tortillas and pre packaged guacamole I will have to pack food for both of us on those trips..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back