Caribou Gear Tarp

Eeeeaazzy Mooooney!!!

OSOK

Here's to all you brave soul who actually showed up saturday, too give me your money... hump

Wait a second! I forgot. None of you were willing to donate...

Oh well. It's all good. Maybe some of you boy'z will actually grow some hair tween now and next year, and come give us a try... Probably not... :D

PS - Right now Kyle and I are the "One and Only" undisputed 2 man tag team prairie dog slaughtering, CHAMPIONS!!!

Bring it..... LOL

I can't wait until I grow some hair and am able to kill poor, defenseless prairie dogs. ;)

Did the winnings cover the amount of lead you sprayed in the air??? ;) What was the final body count?

Mt - It's hopeless. Anything you loose from now on, will never be replaced. It's called coming of age... :p

Covered my trip and ammo. Was hoping a few more teams would show up, unfortunately the weather pretty much sucked between The Colorado and Wyoming border. I think many who had planned stayed home...

It cleared off for a few hours though. Long enough for us to clip 196 dog and 5 jack tails... :hump: Multiply that by 2 to 2.5 for unrecovered casualties of war, and dead on their feet dogs that just didn't know it yet, and your probably pretty close to the actual total # slain... :)

Ah come on OSOKie...we all know you know you prefer it EASY...hump ;)

Congrats to the champion rodent slaying team....

Did it make you feel tough to kill all those poor inocent little rodents? ;) I know it makes me feel tough, if it didn't I woudn't shoot em. :D

Not sure it's the smokin sqweeks that makes me feel more comfortable with my own masculinity, or the smokin of the no-shootin bastages that we took all the money from!!! :confused: :D

Some people are more considerate of the displacement of the prairie dog guts from the prairie dog its self. :D
pdog_processing.sized.jpg

Hey man, I still have plenty of hair. :D

I was the photographer here. My job this day was to break necks AKA--"cervical dislocation" in the report. :rolleyes:

Miller dont have hair. I have seen this guy in person, he has what i would describe as a "pelt" , I think it might even repel water

What the heck was the purpose of that exercise? I've never had that much left of any of the poodles I've, uh.... separated from thier life functions.

:cool:

I live trapped prairie dogs a few years back. They were quarantined and then used for black-footed ferret dietary needs and conditioning. Fun time watching a ferret attack and kill a prairie dog that is bigger than them. :D
Oyster_vs_pdog.sized.jpg

Wyatt_kill.sized.jpg

Wow, that ferret attack is cool. Never seen anything like that before. I've seen a lot of dogs up around Rangely, CO, but never had the chance to hunt them. Are there any in southern NV,southern UT, or western AZ???

Closest place is in Saligman AZ. Not a ton of dog and they get pressured pretty good. AZ has a season , so check the regs. Southern Utah, they are protected. Nevada has NADA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back