Yeti GOBOX Collection

Editing Wyoming apps

Nick87

Can someone confirm something for me. As far as changing a group app in Wyo can you remove a member from a group after the draw deadline ? Can you change your draw choices after the deadline?

I have the same question. Want to put in with a group of 3-4 but may need some flexibility if one of those members draws NM. Can you drop a single member or more out? Or edit them to a single application for a home run tag?

I was actually wondering the same thing, myself. Probably worth a call to WY G&F.

Someone can apply as a party member and then withdraw their app without screwing up the other applicants. I've had people back out on me and do that in the past.

I do not know what happens if a party organizer withdraws his app.

As a party organizer last year, when I changed my app, it automatically changed my dad's app also.

My understanding up until the modify/withdraw date you can drop a member or change units, but you can’t change between regular and special or full price and reduce price.

If you are not party organizer you can still withdraw correct? I'll have to be careful who I make the organizer.
Yes, just your own.

Party organizer has the ability to change everyone's hunt selections, but they must all match.

Yeah, no switching from special to regular or anything like that.

I would only let someone I really trust be party organizer. Don't want to burn everyone's points on a Type 4.

So if somebody wanted to drop out of the group and switch to their own separate single person application in a different unit we think that’s a no go after application deadline?

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back