PEAX Equipment

Eberlestock

I have hauled out many deer and a couple mountain goats with mine. Good pack? Yes. Better packs? Yes.

Not very comfortable with an entire boned out deer on your back, but it can be done. I have only tried the Mystery Ranch on the showroom floor, but it felt good there. Lots of guys on this site tote them around, so I am sure they will have better info. If they were cheaper, and I didn't have the Eberlestock, I would go that route.

I have a J104 and the X1 pack. I love the scabbard deal to carry your rifle or spotting scope on the tripod or whatever else you want to stuff in there. I also believe there are better packs out there but you're gonna spend a lot more money too.

Thanks guys. that's what i figured. I can't find anything on the Mystery Ranch site that tells me what material they use for thier packs. I'm pretty picky about nylon or similar material that is loud if rubbed against rocks or branches. Being you tried on on Miller can you tell me what the material is like, will it be quiet in tight quarters?
Thanks again!

Baerman, I have one (One of glens packs) if you want to take it out and see. You'll have to buy me lunch for a use/delivery fee but thats cheap rent ;)

I do like the Gun feature but I'm not a fan of the Internal frome.

I have the blue widow with a rifle scabbord. It's comfortable and I like the design. I have posted this pic before I know but my baby girl loves to ride in my pack.

DSC_0265.jpg

Baerman, I have one (One of glens packs) if you want to take it out and see. You'll have to buy me lunch for a use/delivery fee but thats cheap rent ;)

I do like the Gun feature but I'm not a fan of the Internal frome.

Cheap rent or cheap date?! :D Sure, i'd borrow it. no need for the rifle sling though. do you know which model? Lunch next week?

I have two I love them exp the rifle scabord but like moosie said I am not a fan of the internal frame. Great packs tho none the less i highly recomend

Slingshot

I have been using the slingshot for several years and LOVE it! I can comfortably and safely pack my bow or rifle on foot, horseback, or ATV. It is only good for a day pack or a quick overnighter, but makes those long walks in the woods very comfortable!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back