Eastside westside Pics

Now I have heard it all. It was caught on a bass lure so it counts as a bass catch :rolleyes:
The next big tourney you are all in, I would like to see that hold water when you weigh in and throw a 6 pound cat on the scale. :rolleyes:

Any thing that can be eaten is fair game.....Unless against the law..Like owls and such...lol.. :D

Hey elkly boys,
take it easy on Ned02. We dont want him scared off just yet.
Let him post a while then he will be in too deep to leave. He will have to buy his soul back from Del-mart to leave and nobody does that ;)
Welcome to the fray Ned02, the elkly boys have taken a shine to you already.
They don't abuse those they don't like.

Ned02, this is the elk boys way of saying that you are welcome here at Moosie's

We just like to razz everyone in the fishing hole.
Please feel free to not only post but to lash back at us.
We love it when the Az. fishing members give us a hard time right back ;)

And a very warm welcome from us....
We are hoping some one comes to the fishing section to give us a run for our money...These guy's hearts are in the right place...But they are but poor ametures..LOL.... :D :D :D
Battle of whits with unarmed citizens come to mind....LOL... :D

Thank you all for the "warm" welcome! I think that I will come back to this in the am when I don't have a baby in my lap.

:cool:

I am only trusted with the baby when the wife wants to sleep,so far anyway! now as for being scared of the dark after seeing the pictures would'nt you be ? now if I had a harpoon handy, well now thats another story. I could use a bike rack in the garage! if you find Delw a poor adversary then I'm afraid you'll be disapointed with me but I will do my best to harangue
and insult anybody that spends their time molesting those poor sheep er I mean elk.

Jack ;)

Ned02... Your wife already trusts you with the boy? Mine wouldnt let me know near mine for a few weeks....

Delw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back