Eastside westside Pics

Delw

150.jpg

145.jpg

149.jpg

dsc00002.jpg

dsc00003.jpg

Delw

Thanks Del, WHAT A RELIEF! I thought you were going to "touch up" some of those with some pink paint work. :rolleyes:

Thank for giving me some dignity, not that I had much left anyway. :D

Dang I look good!!! I'd look even better if I had landed a bass as big as that cat.
maybe next time. ;)

Delw, boy did I get an earfull this morning, I should have left with JD. Live and Learn, Right guys? :D

Unfortunately the picture didn't do it justice, but that is why I said Del had a new bike rack on his boat.
Wonder if a Mountain bike tire would have fit in there?

We missed even a better one when he put it back into the livewell, too much skin:eek: to show on a family site

As far as I know, Westy took honors with two fish caught. Fish on Westsiders

Great looking cat!!!
I see the fourth pic down they finally got your best side...HAHAHAHLOL!!!!Good going guy's..... :D :D :D

I think Greenhorn just comes on down once in awhile to see what mischief is beeing played that he may be missing out on...LMAO... :D

I did!! Thanks to EASTSIDES resident genious, LIPRIPPER!

He showed me an easy way to fillet the beast. I didn't get as much off as some of you pros might have, but i got the concept down. all i need is to catch more fish so i can practice. :D

NO shit.. when I made the comment about killing the damn thing its just a fish. I thought for sure I was going to get my throat slit.....
Delw

Nice pictures and now I do believe that you fish. One question though, I thought this was a bass trip. No respectable bass fisherman would ever have their picture taken with a cat :D

In my book it was caught on a bass lure that makes it a bass catch right?

Haven't you ever heard of a Bass Cat?

Westy...

I never said I was repectable! :D

I am not a 'Bass' fisherman.

I AM JUST A "FISHERMAN".
I'll catch anything, anytime, anywhere. I'll catch bass, gay bass, steroid bass, criminal bass, bluecollar bass, and anything that wants to eat my hook.

I am not a respecter of fishes. ;)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJMTA
Back