Yeti GOBOX Collection

Early season whitetail doe

Rat Fink

Hunted for just the 2nd time this season. Saw a bunch of deer moving early, including one really nice buck about the same as the buck I killed earlier in the week. I was looking for a doe that didn't have a fawn with her this time. Saw a couple at long range but the one doe that came into range had a fawn. I drew on her, but let her pass. About 45 minutes later a lone doe came in and gave me a 10 yard shot. Took out a lung and the liver. She ran about 25 yards and flopped. I'm officially done with whitetails for the year. Still have 1 mule deer doe tag to fill.

Attachments

• Whitey doe.JPG
    Whitey doe.JPG
    230.6 KB · Views: 149
Hunted for just the 2nd time this season. Saw a bunch of deer moving early, including one really nice buck about the same as the buck I killed earlier in the week. I was looking for a doe that didn't have a fawn with her this time. Saw a couple at long range but the one doe that came into range had a fawn. I drew on her, but let her pass. About 45 minutes later a lone doe came in and gave me a 10 yard shot. Took out a lung and the liver. She ran about 25 yards and flopped. I'm officially done with whitetails for the year. Still have 1 mule deer doe tag to fill.

Congrats! You're slaying 'em!

While you're out hunting I'm just shooting the bow daily, looking over maps, and talking to landowners. Come on general opener!!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back