Caribou Gear Tarp

E WA predator hole trail cam

m8 or xp or something like that. its on trailcampro.com, costs about 130 or 140. well i just looked and they dont have it anymore. however, i guess the model is x-8, cause they still have the lock box made for them, just not the cams themselves. just found them on opticsplanet.com theyre $160

Last edited:
It's the wildlife super highway. If you'll give me the grid cords to that trail, I will help you clear up that infestation of wildlife.

It's the wildlife super highway. If you'll give me the grid cords to that trail, I will help you clear up that infestation of wildlife.
i will attempt my own clear up, thanks for the offer tho

m8 or xp or something like that. its on trailcampro.com, costs about 130 or 140. well i just looked and they dont have it anymore. however, i guess the model is x-8, cause they still have the lock box made for them, just not the cams themselves. just found them on opticsplanet.com theyre $160

couldnt figure out how to edit this one, just wanted to post up that these cameras, the bushnell x-8, are now available on closeout at wal-mart.com for $108. great value, i just snagged up 3 more. lot better price than the $160 at opticsplanet.com

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back