E -trex GPS

A-con

I was looking at these at the local sporting goods store and the lad behind the counter said he'd give me ten bucks off, so I bought it. ($119 reg, $109 on sale)
Wow, this thing is neat. It is easy to use, and so far, around town, I can mark a spot and it will take me back to withen 3 feet !
It give me latitude & longitude, speed, distance to where I'm going. It works inside my car, and its smaller than a cell phone.

I saw one of those at wally world. Can't remeber what they were asking for it. It looked real neat and the small size surprised me. Maybe next time I am there or somewere else I will check it out closer.

John

Anaconda, I got one of those e-trex's when they first come out. I like mine too. I havent tried plugging it into a computer yet though. I only use mine to get from point A to point B. They are pretty hard to break too, I'm pretty hard on my gear and it still keeps going.

My wife got me the Garmin II for Christmas.
It has saved my but twice already. I also have a few hotspots marked in it at some new areas I will be hunting this fall. I also used it to get some topos of the area since I had the coordinates. (Also some aerials too) They are a good investment

Back