Dumb Question

For some reason I have always thought Zelle was a Wells Fargo thing -- apparently it is actually used by several hundred different banks. Here is the current list (and it includes some smaller community banks for those interested in that).

USPS Money order is what I prefer.
Brian
What you selling?😃
A couple items, but mainly a Bob Lee recurve how. Ive had it forever and used to shoot it a lot. It's 55# at 28". My shoulders are both damaged and have deteriorated in the past few years. It's a little more than I can comfortably draw these days.

Make sure folks use the “friend and family” feature or you will also get charged credit card type fees applied to the funds.
Just an FYI this is not a good idea to use for someone you don't know personally, you get basically no protection if you're ripped off. Saw it happen a lot on a musician's forum I was a long time member of.

I've seen a lot of abuses with PayPal, don't like to make or receive payments using it. Have seen quite a few people receive an item then file a claim with PayPal that the item never arrived or was misrepresented/broken and get their money back and keep the item.

Just an FYI this is not a good idea to use for someone you don't know personally, you get basically no protection if you're ripped off. Saw it happen a lot on a musician's forum I was a long time member of.

I've seen a lot of abuses with PayPal, don't like to make or receive payments using it. Have seen quite a few people receive an item then file a claim with PayPal that the item never arrived or was misrepresented/broken and get their money back and keep the item.
Thanks for the info.

I'm a Wells Fargo customer, I will look into Zelle, but I've never heard of it. Is that something I'd just walk into the local branch and ask about?

It's pretty easy... I used it for the first time some months back. Worked pretty well and I don't think it is just for Wells Fargo. Other banks are doing it too. If I can figure it out, anyone can.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back