Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Duck shoot...

Anytime I see a post from mtmiller I open it knowing there are going to be some great photos. These were even better than I was expecting. Do you ever teach photography to wannabes like me? Awesome photos!

Thanks for sharing, those a fabulous photos! Hopefully I'll have a bunch of green heads using my decoys as stop signs come Monday morning. Merry Xmas to all!

Great pictures! What kind of camera and lens do you use, that is some incredible color and clarity!

Great stuff. Like the goldeneye, the mallard X and the bedded ram.

Miller, you should just put your camera stats in your signature line. ;)

All of them are outstanding, but that first and fifth photo are WOW especially the first one!!! In fact that first photograph might just be the best waterfowl photograph I have ever seen and that is no small statement coming from a guy that has thousands and thousands of reference photographs for my artwork.

Not a great morning, but got out anyway. I was kicked back in the p/u enjoying a cup of coffee when I saw something in the willows. Grabbed the binos and saw a bobcat with a mallard drake in his mouth. Crap, still fairly dark and my camera is still in the bag. When I finally got me sheet together, I could not find him again. No pic, but pretty cood to see.

Here are a couple shots a few minutes later. Light disappearred too soon.

151.jpg

152.jpg

Found my buddy again today. He just won't come in close enough for a good shot.

168.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justin.webb
Back