MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Duck huntting pics.

MEATHEAD

Well we finished off the season with some extreme cold, 6 degrees 25-30 mph winds. we had 3" to 4" of ice thurs morning, had trouble getting out that afternoon, then the wind died down thurs night,so did'nt even try to get in on fri. The high was 11 degrees on thurs and fri morning was 7 degrees. It took 2 hours to get the boat motors thawed out thurs morning . Wed. was not as cold the ducks would'nt cooperate, we did kill 3 on wed. 4 on fri .

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-30-2003 19:17: Message edited by: MEATHEAD ]</font>

At least you got out Meathead. More than what I can say for myself.
frown.gif
wink.gif

Had to get YoundRobinHood to show his old man how to post pics. It should work now.

Duck_hunting_Pics_004.sized.jpg

Mallard Drake, Blue Wing Teal hen, Greenwing Teal Drake, Mallard Hen
Duck_hunting_Pics_002.sized.jpg

Duck_hunting_Pics_001.sized.jpg

WOW that greenwing teal sure don't look like the ones we have here !!! DO you have another Closeup of that one BRO ?!?!?

Hhhhuummmmm.... I need to Relook at the duck I got, Looks nothing like that.I jsut looked it up in the book and The ducks I got and we call Green winged don't look like that ?!?!?!

HUMmmmmmm.. I'll have to figure that out !!! THANX bro !!

WELL.. HELL, I don't know, I don't think We have them in our Flyzone... I know that the bird I'm thinknig of is MORE BLACK, and has GREEN feathers on its Wing. It also is a smaller type duck, They fly Fast and Sparatic.. just like my typing
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back