DUCK Fetish :)

Moosie

Grand poopa
So.. I jsut got my Wood Ducks back... I have an Obsession now
smile.gif

I called Calif and Utah to a Breader and Will get a Pair of these :

duck_mandarin_male2.jpg

mandarin.jpg

I figure I'll never make it to Japland to shoot one... So I'll do the next best thing "IMPORT"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Those are beutiful ducks...
So Moosie, you going to start raising them yourself? LOL...
That ought to make the neighbor hood happy...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

By a "PAIR" I mean Dead ones.. They might come to alive but We'll take care of that and Put them on a nice Driftwood stump
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oscar we used to see those when we lived in japan.... I think dad shot quite a few of them...
I know wood ducks we used to get lots of them, They are very pretty ducks
Delw

I can just see it now, Oscar will have little Moosie out there at the ready and just before the gun goes off, you hear a
"!!!PULL!!!"
LOL!!!
biggrin.gif

Well, I could buy one for about 40-60 bucks then have it mounted, Or I could Spring for a Plane ticket to Japan, ALL the expences, Hire a guide and spend $3,200+ for the trip with loss of Work too....

Wife opted for the First option
wink.gif

I know what a madarin Duck looks like now.... but I wonder what a Mandarin Chicken looks like .. HEHEHE !!!

Those are very cool looking ducks Oscar!!
cool.gif
As for the duck fetish, it could be worse, you could have a SHEEP fetish like the dude who posted before me.
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Aaaaannnd...TK scores a knockout in the first round and the fight is over people,Elkchasr never knew what hit'em!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm guessing ElKCHSR will be back for Round 2 ... He'll have to hit all the other sectios and make 1,500 posts before he's back to this one though
wink.gif

Elkchsr, I have so many things I want to do before I go shoot a duck in Japan... But who knows, One day maybe
tongue.gif

HAHAHA you guy's...
That Greg kid has a lot to talk about, he is just waning for the day when he gets to be on the receiving end on being stump broke by if not me, one of the cronies on the board...: p
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

PS I could only wish to get 1500 in a day, wouldn't that surprise Elkhunter..LMAO!!!
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back