Yeti GOBOX Collection

DT Jr. on Meateater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you people really want to give DT Jr. an opportunity to do what?!? He’s right now and ever previous to this defending the indefensible. If given an opportunity in elected public office, he will be a menace. Just because some jackwagon claims to be a sportsman does not a sportsman make. Remember Sarah Palin is a sportswoman? I dare any of you to travel to AK and make that claim in public. No sir, keep DT Jr. at a distance and do not trust him.
Welcome to the forum. Are you a sportsman or just claiming to be one on the forum.

The consultant's credo: "There's no money to be made in solving a problem."
Same can be said for the government. Funny story, when I used to do a lot of work in the DC area, I provided 3 different sets of construction documents for the same piece of property. It was about once every 18 months for about 5 years. Just looked at the project aerial... still nothing built on the parcel. haha 15 years later.

Same can be said for the government. Funny story, when I used to do a lot of work in the DC area, I provided 3 different sets of construction documents for the same piece of property. It was about once every 18 months for about 5 years. Just looked at the project aerial... still nothing built on the parcel. haha 15 years later.

Lethargy is, more often than not, the speed of gov't. Not always a bad thing, though. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Are you a sportsman or just claiming to be one on the forum.
How about this for “sportsman”. I’ve purchased a license every year whether hunting or not since 1994 so yeah and I vote too. Maybe I’m one a those progressive types that makes you nervous? Sorry, bud, but I’m in the woods too.

In general, I’m not a DT Jr. fan. However, he was influential on two MAJOR things that are very important to lots of people on here - getting the GAOA passed AND SIGNED, and getting Pebble Mine killed. Give credit where it’s due, regardless of whether you like someone or not. I’ll extend the same to POTUS, who I’m even less a fan of. Thanks for doing the right thing. (But I’m still not voting for you) :ROFLMAO:
Pebble Mine is not killed, only put in the spotlight because it’s politically expedient.

First off, Donald, Jr. going on The Meateater podcast is by-and-large preaching to the choir. The amount of non-hunters or fence-sitters listening to any hunting podcast is infinitesimal at best. He is a hunter, he hangs with hunters, he is aware of the lifestyle and concerns of hunters. I'd share a campfire with him anytime. Overall, Trump has done a lot I agree with and a lot I disagree with. I'll vote for an administration that considers Conservation AND believes in The Second Amendment.

Plenty of life long sportsmen and women are less than excited about the current administration’s gutting of environmental regulations for the last 3 1/2 years. Only now within 100 days of the election do they pretend to care about this because they know plenty of people don’t pay attention enough to know the truth.

Plenty of life long sportsmen and women are less than excited about the current administration’s gutting of environmental regulations for the last 3 1/2 years. Only now within 100 days of the election do they pretend to care about this because they know plenty of people don’t pay attention enough to know the truth.
Same old song and and dance every four years.

What regulations were gutted? I really want to know. I certainly have not seen it.

Last edited:
What regulations were gutted? I really want to know. I certainly have not seen it.

Migratory bird treaty act
NEPA revision left the public in the dark
Eliminating BLM 2.0
Methane rule
2015 grouse plans & associated regulatory reform on leasing
Waters of the US
Clean Power Plan
Several environmental treaties
Elimination of compensatory mitigation for oil & gas drilling
ESA

And a few more. These were just off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back