DS's bear pix.....

D

Deerslayer

We had two bears destroy our camp while we were spiking out for sheep. We arrived back to startle them, and the sow and cub got seperated.........she left him for a few minutes...just long enough for me to get some pix of his little bad ass! :eek:
...here is his slide show!......

Should I go left?

bear1.jpg

....or should I go right?

bear2.jpg

that crazy coonass looks pissed I shredded his tent, I better climb a tree til mama comes back!

bear3.jpg

I should be safe here for a while......
bear4.jpg

That crazy coonass can climb too!......what is he doing in my tree!

bear5.jpg

WAHOO!!!! that little bear is spunky!...he has the teeth chomping business down pat..and a pretty good growl for his size!!!!
.....minutes later the little fella's mamma returned and the party was over! :eek: ...I know when to quit pressing my luck! ;)

DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-18-2002 12:24: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

Did you guys leave food or anything smelly in your tent or camp???

My buddy and I have been hunting in griz country for a couple years now and take care to hang ANYTHING that has any smell to it away from camp. Pain in the ass, but its saved ours so far!

Cool Pix again.

Yeah.we had food stored near by, but all they seemed to want to eat was our tents and our hunting clothes......happens every year to them they tell me. That tent has a collage of patches all over it from the past years bear attacks.......so now they tell me!!!!!
DS

Count on it Dan!

10 bears.....how did I get out of the tree when mamma came back?......FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET! I looked back at my "cover guy" and he was suddenly hauling ass so I knew it wasn't good....we actually got to touch the little guy before mamma had to piss on the party!
DS

DS man, you are the slide show king !

Hey, I got an idea, how about a slide show of ME, stalking & shooting a big bull this fall ?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back