Drop Tine Bull (PICS)

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Hey all,
Well I didn't draw any tags but at least some of my friends did. So I've started to scout for them. Today I came across a bull with a drop tine. He was with two 6pts and it took 2 hours of careful stalking to get within about 25 yards. I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did stalking them.

I first spotted them a long ways away and after a lucky stalk I came over a hill and this is what i saw:

sideviewofbig6anddt.jpg

backviewofbullz.jpg

This bull appeared normal through my camera lens:

droptine1edited.jpg

But then I saw the drop tine and I started to get excited so this picture came out blurry (BULL FEVER CAUGHT ON FILM ;) )

droptine2edited.jpg

I then got impatient and I whistled at them... big mistake...they ran off right away! But i got a good parting shot of the drop tine bull:

droptine3.jpg

And here is the two bulls standing next to each other:

elk2gether22.jpg

And finally here is the 3rd bull, he was about 20 yards down the hill and I didn't get a good pic of him until I whistled and the other two took off:

elkinbrush.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Ernesto

That dropper looks like a set of goney balls...

Great pictures Ernesto. Are you using a good enough camera to start selling some of these pictures? There has to be enough hunting magzines out there, looking for pictures of live Elk, that you might be able to make enough money to buy some clothes that fit....

Nice shots Ernesto...thanks (once again) for sharing! Looks like your buddies are gonna enjoy having you around this fall
hump.gif

Thanks all for the comments!

We still haven't found the bull we want yet though, a bad trait in those desert bulls is weak 5th and 6th points, but hopefully we will find one that has at least decent ones.

Elkgunner,
Clothes that fit??? I don't get it??? :confused:

Those are some very nice pics...
Your so very welcome for looking, thanks for posting would be more in order...

Desert bulls are always week in the back but every once in a while you'll find a big'un and when you do you won't have to ask if its a shooter or not...lol

Great pic's and thanks for shairing with us all

sly

Back