DREAM HUNT

B

bcat

What would be your dream Big Game hunt of a lifetime if you were able to choose just one! What would you hunt, and where?bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes

Terry aka Coydog

Mine is simple and Bcat and most everybody knows. A Wyoming hunt for Lopes and muleys. My whole life since I was a youngster I have been fascinated with Wyoming. Ive been there many times and live there for a summer but have yet to hunt there. Out of all my dreams this is the one that I want to fulfill the most. Hope when I finally do everyting is like I dreamed. Good friends arounsd a fire, Wide open spaces at sunrise and sunset and the chance to take a respectable animal is what I hope for out of it.

There are other places I've always wanted to hunt but this is the one I think of the most. This will be my year!!!!

Good topic, Bcat. There will be some good ones on this. Mine is dull to most.

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.

B

bcat

Terry -I dont think its dull at all!!!! You would be surprized how many people I meet have always dreamed of hunting Wyoming for lopes and deer and elk! Kinda makes me not want to take it for granted!!! I feel very fortunate to have been able to hunt here all my life. I will remeber your post when I start feeling sorry for myself for not getting to Alaska to collect my hunt yet!!! I sincerely hope you draw Terry, and i will do anything I can to make your hunt memorable whether you use my professional services or not! I try to help everyone I can, whether they "hunt with me or not". Will darn sure do it for you! bcat

------------------

Terry aka Coydog

Bcat, I appreciate that. Youve helped a lot already. Yes you are lucky to be there. I moved to Casper in summer 1993. Work was hard to come by. Only thing I could find was long haul truckin work that paid enuf to support my family. Tried for a couple of months and came back home. Wish I would have gave a better try, was afraid of losing my arse and didn't want to be away from my wife and son that long. Anyhow, weve got good hunting here and WY is a short drive away.

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.

D

Delw

I have three the last two are do able the first one is not cause I hate to fly.

1. cariboo
2. mt Lion
3. any whitetail that is not a couse of decent size average is ok.

Delw

If it was just one It would be a mt lion

plainview

Asian Wapiti. Mongolia.

------------------
"Don't let so much reality into your life that there's no room left for dreaming."

MTranch

STONE SHEEP and that is all I have to say about that !!!!!!!!!!!! Ewe know what I'm talking about......Sorry I got carried away there hehehe

------------------

[This message has been edited by MTranch (edited 01-15-2001).]

yooper

A brown bear hunt on the famed Kodiak Island.....

(if I win the hunt raffle, bcat, can I use it for this?)

------------------

VEGETARIAN: Indian word meaning 'Bad Hunter'

D

Deacon

Hey Yoop, can we go together? That's always been mine too. In fact that's one of the reasons I bought my .338.

------------------

yooper

You too, Deacon?

Thats the same reason I just bought my .44 !

'Cause one time I knew this one guy who.....

------------------

VEGETARIAN: Indian word meaning 'Bad Hunter'

B

bcat

Kodiak Bear has always been my dream hunt too! Someday I hope! No Yoop ya cant do that if ya win the raffle!!!!hehehe Wish it were possible tho, the tickets would probably be sold out by now!!!!

bcat

------------------

DKO

since iv dreamed of hunting just about everything, this is gonna be tough ,but if i had to pick only one, any sheep hunt with a bow!!! would be on top!

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison

B

bcat

Sheep hunting is my number two Dream hunt! I would love to do a grand slam but I cant even draw a Bighorn Tag!!
Someday maybe!bcat

------------------

Elkhunter

Well I think a lion hunt right now or a brown bear hunt in the big Alaska. If the Grand Slam would count as one hunt, then that would be my choice.
bcat, this was not easy for me.

------------------
Elk Hunting 101: Everything You Need To Know About Elk Hunting
www.jacksonholewyoming.net/elk