PEAX Equipment

Drake Waterfowl Systems

It's outta my budget range, but one of my buddies in Oklahoma used it and swore by it. He's used the same pullover for the last three years for sure, it might be longer. I'm currently deciding how much more I'm gonna need here in Idaho, hopefully I can just add a fleece pullover under the shell, and not freeze any body parts off

Walt

I have a couple items that I was able to use last year and absolutely love it. It is designed specificaly for me-the waterfowler. I was really curious to seee how long they were going to last though. I am glad to hear that your buddies stuff is lasting as long as it is.

Drake has some LST type pullovers that are really warm and are less expesnive than the parka.

yeah, they're out there, but I'm currently a poor bastage, therefore a cheap bastage.....a lot of my stuff is like a three dollar hooker....it's ugly, but it'll get the job done.

Choc, It's amaising how much some Spen on things that they don't need to spend on.....

(I shouldn't say that because I'm usually in that catagory ;) )

We hooking up for a Duck hunt this fall Choc ?

I'm planning on it, hopefully in the next week I'll have the career thing settled in, and can meet ya for lunch,and bs. This year I won't be a resident until the end of the big game season, and I haven't had a chance to get out and scout much so I'm sitting this one out. Next year though, I'm planning on spending weekends finding places for flinging sticks, and with a little luck I'll draw something that makes throwing lead more interesting.Waterfowl however...that's another story, I'm not willing to let that one go..maybe I can save carcasses in the freezer, and use em for bear bait in the spring...although, that Implies that I'll have found a place to watch for the furry critters. I'll give you a call next week, I should be over in the nampa area one day at least, and maybe we can make something happen.

Walt

I shouldn't write that kinda stuff...I'm sure I'm going to hell for it. However, if you just look on the restroom walls...saved me a fortune in alimony

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back