Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Dq alert!!

I haven't had the time to keep up on here much but I know Randy has the new project that will include private land hunting as long as there is no fee involved. All the DQ's I know are on private but have no access or tresspass fee so he'll be ok as far as I can tell and shouldn't get the crap he took for the deer hunt last year. But I don't think he'll be going with Lawnboy if he starts his new guide service and charges a "fee". At least not to DQ. I am fortunate to have a DQ less than 5 minutes away and I have year round hunting as the extra 25 pounds I carry will attest to. But I will admit to being guided every now and then when the wife is with me and it usually cost me a "fee" when she's there because she never seems to have any money at those times!

Last edited:
Life again has meaning. Thanks for the notice, Lawnboy.

IMG_20130221_160152_297_zpsc51ef0a6.jpg

That must not be one of the high capacity cups, I see the pinky tuck...:D

Can you imagine having DQ as a sponsor on a hunting site?? How cool would that be?

They sure get enough of my money. Although I never have forgiven them for discontinuing the coconut cream pie blizzard. One of the all time bests, up there with French Silk Pie and the Yule Flip Peppermint Chip.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back