Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Don't you hate when

Nut

you leave from the evening's hunt after you mess up a shot chance 3 different times and then you drive a hunter back to his vehicle (he got lost) that this happens

flatoct9.jpg

Guess who drives by you and does not stop to see if they can help. Yep the guy you helped out. :confused: :rolleyes:

noharleyyet said:
...at least you're smart enough to bring a decent jack along with you.

:D

I still had to call my oldest son to bring bricks so I could get the van high enough to put spare on. Doing this at dark and on a hill stinks. I also was glad to have the mag lite in my vest. :cool:

Oh we really did not get frustrated.As you know I roll with the flow. ;)

I just remembered that the guy told TE on where a bunch of rubs and scrapes were. I might just go check it out Wednesday orThursday morning. :D ;)

That figures Nut, give the hand getting out and he drives right by!

We have been practing changing tyres for about a year now.
Weve started calling them pit stops since I'm getting pretty fast :D
(all the nails and screws from the hurricanes)

Now about those 3 MISSES?
Whats up with that :confused:

I did not get a shot off. I screwed up just enough to not being able to take a shot 3 times. There was this one doe that was 15 yards away and I did not even realize it until to late. The time I got up to urinate and scared one off. Then leaving 5 minutes too early and having umpteen deer surrounding me while I was in the path. That was cool anyway. It made me feel well since this was the first time I ever hunted that spot. I had only scouted it once before also. I guess I am not a complete idiot :rolleyes: :D ;)

Nut,

Amazing, some people are real idiots.

As to the misses, I have the perfect cure. Put a tire out at the distances you shoot. I hear VIP can hit a tire from any distance, lol, :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back