Yeti GOBOX Collection

Dont worry about the student loan forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, you should quit. You should have a long time ago. You crossed the line at sending me a direct message. You fall right in the line with the type of person defined in that wiki page you sent.
Well said. Apparently you’ve been triggered. Feel free to head to your safe space.

Hopefully you get banned from this for
Oh I see. Cancel free speech? Seems like that’s right up your alley.

FYI, nothing I’ve said has been vulgar or would warrant being banned per the community guidelines.

However, people like you that get triggered by people that don’t back down to garbage you and Buzz say should get banned?

Classy.

FYI, nothing I’ve said has been vulgar or would warrant being banned per the community guidelines.

However, people like you that get triggered by people that don’t back down to garbage you and Buzz say should get banned?

Classy.
You're just a douche is all. We all know it. Keep on doin' your douchey thing brotherrrr.

Classy.
Facts are garbage?

Triggered? Have a mirror handy? Might want to take a look.

Thought you were done?

That’s not how tax brackets work…

But also… our highest rate was above 90% for decades… greatest generation and all that…
View attachment 235846
That data is meaningless without also understanding definitions of income and the deductions framework at the time. When at 90% there where huge loopholes that made so no one actually paid at that rate.

Well said. Apparently you’ve been triggered. Feel free to head to your safe space.
I am tired of stories of certain “real men” on this forum cowardly harassing our female colleagues via PM when they disagree with various public posts. Cowards one and all of them. This is not the first and sadly will not be the last, but it’s time for the “tough guys” to grow up and back off.

This one might need to be shut down @Big Fin

Also, at some point, the intersectionality of being a shithead, misogyny, and trying to market his services in other threads (happy to point this out), lil swizzle @mxracer317 needs to enter the consideration of getting the boot at some point

Unfortunately this thread as many others start going in bad directions. I think some threads are started just to start a $#!+ shot and watch the drama fly.

Just in from a week off the grid in Nevada. Not sure what this topic has to do with the purpose of this forum. We’ll, I do know - it has nothing to do with the purpose of this forum.

I don’t have time to read the entire thread. I’m tired, dusty, and need a shower. But, when I log in and one thread has this many moderation reports, I am pretty sure it can be locked without any loss to the quality of the forum.

Anyone interested in talking about conservation, access, or hunting? If so, please start threads on such. Those wanting to talk about unrelated topics, there’s this platform called Meta, where such banter is welcomed. It’s not wanted here.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back