Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Don't Laugh.....UGG Boots?

I'll be honest, I had/have no idea what "après" is. But based on my Google image search, I might be down with that.

Don't think you'd wanna wear those in some of the biker haunts I've ran across in Eastern Oklahoma.:D...at least not with your skinny jeans tucked in the top of em.:eek:

...especially not in McCurtain County.;)

Last edited:
Don't think you'd wanna wear those in some of the biker haunts I've ran across in Eastern Oklahoma.:D...at least not with your skinny jeans tucked in the top of em.:eek:

...especially not in McCurtain County.;)

If you ever need to test your Manhood, muster up the strength to stroll into the ''Wagon Wheel'' on a Sat night. Only ''Joint'' I've ever see that had an Ambulance on stand bye just like a sporting event.:eek:

I always have to see who is taking a jab at me to keep my people to kill list updated.

:D:D:D

matador-smiley.gif

As far as wearing them without socks...

Not sure about you, but when I wear any of that sort of sheeps lined stuff W/O Socks... The boots/slippers quickly begin to gain a particular "bouquet" of Bad Meat, or Amazing Cheese...

If you really want a pair of WARM boots you can hunt in, take a look at These...
http://www.kenetrek.com/pac_boot.asp

I have a Nearly identical pair to the 13" Grizzly (different company, but the real difference is the sole). Not only are they a really warm pack boot, but beyond the wool batting, they also have 400grams of thinsulate. I picked them up year ago for a BC Moose hunt. I have worn them on semi-active hunts below zero, stationary hunts to about +10. As well as a few hikes in ine -5 to -10degree territory. No Cold feet yet! With these and a quality pair of wool socks, if your feet get cold the rest of you will be cold too.

+1 for Kenetrek PAC boots, for cold weather I have found nothin better

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back