DONT FORGET THUMP

B

bcat

Oscar, Dont forget to put THump on with me in the hound section. Cant wait to hear his version of the story~! Dont let him give ya a hard time about dumping him off the snowmobile 9 times. Shoulda seen the wreck he did ALL ON HIS OWN!!!!!!hehehe I will let him tell the story.bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Bcat, He can tell his story but I'm sticking o He ALWAYS leaned the wrong way!!!!! Also The 5 mins I let him drive He dumped us both!! I only dumped him but stayed on... HUmm Maybe it was the GREESE I put on the back seat!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm heading over to put thump on... I need reminding sometimes because I'm a busy feller.. At least thats my story!!!
smile.gif

-Moosie

OK, now itis my turn!
Osc did laugh everytime I was thrown off, but nothing like MY wreck!

Trying to cut in a new area, we started back to the truck! I was hurting at the elbow from being thrown off by the site admin and was a bit stiff!
Not to mention the machines ability to stear! (I KNOW,EXCUSES, EXCUSES)
Well to make a long one short, As we started back, I went to turn close to a snow blown in draw and the next thing I knew I was under the snow on my back with a snow machine on top of me!!!
That adrenilin rush somehow allowed me to get it off of me and back upright!!!
B'cat noticed my ski's sticking up and turned around to help, saying Thump, no no driving SOB! After he saw the situation, he was worried about me! Pretty hard fall! Any way, after I had finally got my wits about me, we got her out without any damage to the machine or me! Just hurt my pride a bit, but I was lucky and still can not figure out how I was able to push the machine off of me and get it up right!
Cuz, kept asking if I was alright and offered me a smoke! We had a bit of a laugh afterwards!
Now,
as far as Falling off 9 times, all I can say is I was not driving and the operator laughed his arse off everytime! That should tell ya folks something! Thats my story and I am sticking to it!
leaned the wrong way my arse
smile.gif

Sounds like you guys had a good time....At Thumpers expence.
biggrin.gif

Moose don't worry I beleave everything you say. I know how it is when your backseat driver falls off and tries to bame it on you. Just because they got drug through 50' of gravel they get all pissed. Hell, they can't even ride the d@mn thing much less drive it!! Then you give them the controls and they can't even figure out which one is suppose to be on top...
biggrin.gif
And last but not least, they come in here hinting it was your fault! Geeze, I have never heard such lame excuses... It was the operator...It was the stearing...
frown.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
:p
cool.gif

OK Thumper now that you should be home we wanna hear some stories. I got to hear alot of them when you were here but these guys havent heard them!!!! Hope ya made it home OK, and are getting rested. Talk to ya later bud! bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpeg

Ahhhhh Here's a Story......
wink.gif

(I didn't think so Thump
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)

HEhehehhehe

*LOL*

M.B. sure understands!!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

I think that story starts as " I once knew this guy who.." Oh I can't use that line that is Jason's
smile.gif

Did have one hell of a GREAT time cuz and WILL be back! No doubt! Hell cuz, we traded so many stories, I ran out of new ones. I am sure we could sit at the table over a bottle of J&B and get an all nighter going
smile.gif

Still getting over this freaking jet lag! It is 01.47 here in Bangkok and I can not sleep! Must have something to do with that hotel bill I forgot to pay in Colorado
smile.gif

Thump

If ya can't run with the big dawgs, keep your arse on the poarch!

Thumper where are ya? Must be the weekend in Thialand!hehehe Hope ya get back here soon Cuz!bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Back