Does anyone have any cheap, warm weather, camo, hunting pants they would recommend? (and matching shirt to look the part even if I cant play it)

Eddie Bauer Ascent Guide Pro! So comfy with the stretch! Make great hunting pants and I wear them around town too

Shooooot ditch the outfit all together, imagine how much better you’d be at picking up windage in your birthday suit 😂

Matching is for YouTube stars. I was still picking prickly pear spines out of my butt 5 months after my antelope hunt. $200 pants were breathable, stretchy, and easy to get poked with cactus. This year I’m wearing something tougher. Neither is cheap cheap, but I like Berne uninsulated bibs $46 and Lee Extreme Motion bootcut jeans $48.

Another vote for Eddie Bauer Ascent Guide Pro pants..get em on sale for $40 sometimes. Light, comfortable stretch, quick drying. Hunt, hike, fish, wear around town in them...have had really good luck with them so far.

Have enough cold weather gear to get me thru next ice age. Dont have warm weather gear - not dedicated hunting gear, anyway (ie not camo). Decided to archery antelope hunt, camo might be nice.

Looking for quality and price point of 'slightly better than junk'.
How about unlined duck overalls from Walls or Behr? Usually cheaper than Carhartt and still tough as hell. Some color other than deer brown is probably a better choice if you can find it. Then for a top, any brown or red plaid long sleeve shirt already in your closet. Blaze orange cap and you’re in business!

Can someone here also suggest good women's pants for winter hunting? I'm looking for warmer padded waterproof pants made of robust material to resist scratches, tears, and any other possible damage. I'm not an expert in hiking pants, and I need to figure out the best option for me. So far, I've only owned comfy mom jeans, which have been my go-to for almost all occasions. I know how to style mom jeans, but I don't know anything about hiking pants. Looking to make hunting one of my permanent hobbies, so serious advice would be much appreciated. I'm 5'4, female. I prefer darker colors of pants, so it's harder to spot me in the woods.

Last edited:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 2