Caribou Gear

Do your part to save access /Just say NO!!!

Muledeer4me

http://www.sharetrails.org/alerts/

If you support access to our public lands for everyone to enjoy, please take action now.
You dont have to be a member of this group ,but it doesnt hurt to support a large org. that does so much to protect access-- (while being smart enough to understand the difference between what needs to be closed off and what doesnt.)

In many cases, a narrow corridor is all that remains to allow for the movement of wildlife.

In my travels, even when elk have big expanses to travel thru on a route to and from feeding/bedding, I have found, they still like little travel areas that they feel comfortable with.

So, to say that they have these areas choked off because of humans, is only partly right, the other part that they seemed to omit is the fact that these animals really don't like to use much more than what is in the studies, even when given the opertunity to utilize more...

I would assume white tails are about the same way, and bears will even go to the point of utilizing the footprints they laid yesterday to stay on the same path...

Behaviour isn't much different than humans in this regard, we find the shortest easiest route to work, and come hell or high water, stick to it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back