Do It All Day Pack?? Hiking/Skiing/Hunting/Whatever

TexAg09

Howdy everyone,

I'm looking for a new day pack that can pull double duty for easy day hunts (tree stand hunts), hiking, skiing, and whatever else I might throw at it. I'm looking for something around 1500CI, hydration bladder compatible, and ideally comes in solid colors. I prefer that it doesn't have a hip belt or is removable. So far I'm seriously considering a Mystery Ranch 2 Day Assault Pack or a Eberlestock F5 Switchblade Pack. I'm not completely sold on either though. Any other recommendations for something is that range, or experience with either of the two packs mentioned? Thanks as always.

I still use my Camelbak BFM, i have large shoulders and it has always fit me best of any backpack i have had. Expands and has great pockets, built tough as hell.

I think the Kuiu Divide 1500 would be perfect for you. It’s my new favorite daypack, for hunting or otherwise. High quality and nice layout with mesh pockets for internal organization.

Last edited:
I think the Kuiu Divide 1500 would be perfect for you. It’s my new favorite daypack, for hunting or otherwise. High quality build and nice layout with mesh pockets for internal organization.
I didn't realize it had a removable belt. It might just be the ticket!

If your looking for a day pack the SG Avail does it all......

At the risk of embracing my Portland stereotype, for a go-to day pack that pulls multiple duty, the Blackhole by Patagonia is hard to beat. Tough, durable, and mostly waterproof. Comes in nearly all of the colors (purple goes best with my eyes, YMMV) and the discontinued colors can often be found at a discounted price.

I got a pop up 38 a couple weeks ago with this in mind. Seems it can compress rough for a day pack for whitetail and hiking but expand to be big enough for 3-5 day back pack hunts if needed.

I am loving my new AKEK hunting pack! It splits in 2 packs if you want! They are a newer contender in the market but I believe they are the new best thing!
So, are you going to go through the entire backpack hunting topic dredging up every pack thread that’s been dead for over 9 months with how awesome your new AKEK pack is?

Guessing you’re involved with the company?

Might want to review the HT rules.

No intention of spamming or wasting someones time! I only mentioned the AKEK pack in a few posts that were automatically suggested by HT. Just trying to add value... Sorry if that was not the case!
Really?

You've posted about it 8 times. You must sleep with the effing thing. How much are they paying you?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back