Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Day Pack

Jamen

I am sure this has been discussed in the past. But with 2ft of snow coming and no sight of spring here i am asking haha. I am looking for a day pack. I Currently use the badlands big fanny pack for bow hunting. It works ok for what i need it for hunting out of my tree stands and blinds. I am looking for something a bit bigger i can pack in my spotter and tripod on mule deer hunts and antelope. Would also like it to be able to be used as a carry on bag or personal item on a plane. Kuiu has one on sale right now but looking at other options.

Thanks in advance!

I use one pack for everything - currently a Stone Glacier. It becomes a “day pack” as I put less gear in it and I’m always ready to pack out an animal if necessary.

I used to have multiple packs that I used for day trip or extended trips. That was a pain and I never knew where I kept anything.

I’ll echo other comments. I use my main pack for everything from a 4 hour hike to. 6 day trip.

I also have a MR pop up 28 and I like it ok, but the volume is smaller than you think. Minimalist mentality recommended. You could also look at the 38 for some extra space.

I am sure this has been discussed in the past. But with 2ft of snow coming and no sight of spring here i am asking haha. I am looking for a day pack. I Currently use the badlands big fanny pack for bow hunting. It works ok for what i need it for hunting out of my tree stands and blinds. I am looking for something a bit bigger i can pack in my spotter and tripod on mule deer hunts and antelope. Would also like it to be able to be used as a carry on bag or personal item on a plane. Kuiu has one on sale right now but looking at other options.

Thanks in advance!
Late to the party but I just got the exo 3600. Its awesome.

Stone glacier evo 3300 to me is the best pack for day hunting up to 5 days in the early season. IMG_7768.jpeg

Similar to others here, I just cinch down my multi day pack with the straps that come with it and the less stuff doesn’t jumble around and pack is smaller. Uncertain in other hunting packs do this but I would imagine they do. I got an exo

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back