Displaying Antique Rifles

Dakota79

I'm looking for ways to display 3 antique rifles in my man cave. It would be best if they could not be snatched off of the wall and stolen easily.

Go!

Buy a good safe and Hang pictures. I lost 2 of my favorite rifles in a fire…. First hand experience….

Hinged shadow box w/anti glare glass.
I was thinking the same thing but then a shadow box would be fairly simple to get into. Also if you went to the shadow box, rather than hang it, I'd screw it to the wall into studs. Rifle has to be pretty heavy. Might take a look at a much heavier glass also, little harder to break!

You could put them in a shadow box then run a cable around, tigger guard or something, that’s secured to the wall.

Wouldn’t be theft proof but would make it a PITA and might keep honest people honest.

I like this idea. Would you do three separate boxes or all of them in the same one?
Same
You could put them in a shadow box then run a cable around, tigger guard or something, that’s secured to the wall.

Wouldn’t be theft proof but would make it a PITA and might keep honest people honest.
Insure em

Back