Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Disgusting!

There are two petitions going around for a criminal charge, and one to ban them from having any sort of hunting rights. They are looking for 50,000 signatures for it to hold up in court.

There are two petitions going around for a criminal charge, and one to ban them from having any sort of hunting rights. They are looking for 50,000 signatures for it to hold up in court.

While I appreciate the sentiment, since when do we base criminal charges on how many signatures we can get on a petition?

My take. The buck did not seem afraid only confused. I do not think the buck understood the cruelty. One of the saddest videos I have seen.

Boys should never be allowed to hunt ever!

People are uploading pics of the food🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191202-203411_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191202-203411_Chrome.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
IM from Pa and their has been a big uproar about this and apparently other videos of other animals it seems like a small group of friends try to gross each other out with how bad they can abuse an animal
didnt see them, one was a beaver and I dont remember the others
their needs to be serious penalties for these teenagers

I saw this here & elsewhere ,could not bring myself to watch. Never understood animal cruelty.
I get cruelty to humans & it is usually self fulfilling.
Felony charges & lifetime ban would be a start. I think kids like this will always be effed up & a lost cause.
Their parents could spend a week near me so I could teach them an old school method of harsh treatment.

Oh my I could not finish the video. I just do not understand why anyone would such a thing it makes me sick that those boys thought that was a good idea.
My 2 cents say they should have lifetime hunting ban, felony animal abuse, and go to some sort of mental health counselling (obviously they need it)

Yea it's just really sad. These aren't 10-12 yr old boys their young adults. Should of grown out of any weirdo psycho tendencies by their age. Hunting bans should definitely be considered and felony charges.

Did anyone see how old these kids actually are? Curious about it as mid twenties seems to be when the light bulb come on and kids start being adults. I would imagine that the world coming down on them and their parents has them thinking twice now.

Some prison time appears appropriate here...not out of emotional response, but to humble these reprobates. They could use some time on the other side...

I can obviously agree that what these two did was terrible. But I also disagree with rating the restaurant poorly because of it. Let the restaurant stand on its own merits. When I go out to eat I don't quiz the owner/chef/waitstaff on how they treat their wife/kids/dogs/etc. For all we know they could have a partner in the business that has nothing to do with the family that is now going to suffer. Let the courts do their job and leave this nonsense out of it.

Pretty typical for PA. Lived there for 30 years and this does NOT surprise me.
Thats taking two bad kids and putting the rest of us in that group. Not cool. There are alot of great sportsman from pa myself included. Pa has more hunters than most other states combined. I agree this video is a real shame and i hope those kids get what they deserve, but don't lump the rest of us in with them.

I can obviously agree that what these two did was terrible. But I also disagree with rating the restaurant poorly because of it. Let the restaurant stand on its own merits. When I go out to eat I don't quiz the owner/chef/waitstaff on how they treat their wife/kids/dogs/etc. For all we know they could have a partner in the business that has nothing to do with the family that is now going to suffer. Let the courts do their job and leave this nonsense out of it.

I get not giving a restaurant a rating when you haven’t even ate there and I’m not about to pile on in that regard.... but I’m not about give a business any of my money that has that close of a relation to the behavior of those two clowns. The parents could be the nicest people in the world, but I’m not about to take that chance with my hard earned money, cause their kids are turds whether they tried to raise them right or not.

I get not giving a restaurant a rating when you haven’t even ate there and I’m not about to pile on in that regard.... but I’m not about give a business any of my money that has that close of a relation to the behavior of those two clowns. The parents could be the nicest people in the world, but I’m not about to take that chance with my hard earned money, cause their kids are turds whether they tried to raise them right or not.

100% your prerogative. Better track down the rest of their family in case they own an auto shop or something.

100% your prerogative. Better track down the rest of their family in case they own an auto shop or something.

I mean... I’ll fully admit my logic isn’t the greatest, but this one I really just couldn’t get past.

I don't usually get emotional over crap I see on TV or the internet, but this broke my heart and made my blood boil at the same time.

Broken souls with no morality whatsoever... the same kind of dirt bags who bully those with special needs, shoot up a school, abuse children, and so on. But we have a "gun problem", right? I'm not making this a political issue, I'm talking about the sad state we're in as a society. To me, this really highlights an epidemic we're facing and shows the same kind of behavioral characteristics that are frequently only discussed on a large scale whenever there's a mass shooting.

Where have we fallen as a culture, that we are raising sick, degenerate cowards like this in such high numbers?

Back