Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Dinner options during archery season

Isn’t that a beta-blocker? Dudes got heart burn not ventricular tachycardia.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤣
Actually it's an OTC drug used to treat gastric and duodenal ulcers, erosive esophagitis, and gastroesophageal reflux disease and similiar items. I used to use it but a lifestyle change got rid of my problem with acid reflux. Brand name it is commonly sold under is PriloSec. I used to get really bad heart burn and acid reflux if I ate too much before bedtime or a lot of spiced up italian food or pizza.

Last edited:
@C17loadclear looks like this thread is a bit older - but did you ever figure out a plan?
How far are you going to be hiking your camp from your rig? Are you able to bring a lot with you into camp or are you going very basic.
I know a few guys who survive off Protein bars but that isn't for me, I need that good hot meal to help me recharge mentally.

Can you bring a JetBoil or WhisperLite with you? Maybe have a Mountain House/Peak Refuel/Heathers Choice etc during the day for your lunch meal like people were saying. Then crash on a protein bar or something similar when you get back to camp. Maybe Check out something like Greenbelly meals - I think they are supposed to be a little easier on your stomach or something like that. I have been kinda absent so was scrolling through and saw this and just didn't see any resolution and so was curious. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back