Dinner options during archery season

Isn’t that a beta-blocker? Dudes got heart burn not ventricular tachycardia.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤣
Actually it's an OTC drug used to treat gastric and duodenal ulcers, erosive esophagitis, and gastroesophageal reflux disease and similiar items. I used to use it but a lifestyle change got rid of my problem with acid reflux. Brand name it is commonly sold under is PriloSec. I used to get really bad heart burn and acid reflux if I ate too much before bedtime or a lot of spiced up italian food or pizza.

Last edited:
@C17loadclear looks like this thread is a bit older - but did you ever figure out a plan?
How far are you going to be hiking your camp from your rig? Are you able to bring a lot with you into camp or are you going very basic.
I know a few guys who survive off Protein bars but that isn't for me, I need that good hot meal to help me recharge mentally.

Can you bring a JetBoil or WhisperLite with you? Maybe have a Mountain House/Peak Refuel/Heathers Choice etc during the day for your lunch meal like people were saying. Then crash on a protein bar or something similar when you get back to camp. Maybe Check out something like Greenbelly meals - I think they are supposed to be a little easier on your stomach or something like that. I have been kinda absent so was scrolling through and saw this and just didn't see any resolution and so was curious. Good luck!

Back