Dining in Deming, NM

David658

Going to go scout around the Floridas in a couple of weeks, preparing for our ibex hunt in mid-February. Does anyone have any recommendations for places to eat in town? Never have been to Deming, so I'm clueless. Going to go lite, sleeping in my rig, but like the idea of a good meal in the evening someplace fun - I am a cafe/diner/dive kind of guy, Denny's is pretty upscale and very bland to me.

Thanks in advance,

David
White Rock, NM

There was a couple good NM & Mexican spots a few years back. And a cowboy cafe if I recall. Been a while.
Hit Hatch on the way for sure.

Si Senor, Adobe Deli, sunrise cafe and more. We spend our winter just north of Deming at the Hidden Valley Ranch. PM me if you need more information.MTG

Going to go scout around the Floridas in a couple of weeks, preparing for our ibex hunt in mid-February. Does anyone have any recommendations for places to eat in town? Never have been to Deming, so I'm clueless. Going to go lite, sleeping in my rig, but like the idea of a good meal in the evening someplace fun - I am a cafe/diner/dive kind of guy, Denny's is pretty upscale and very bland to me.

Thanks in advance,

David
White Rock, NM
I hope you do a thread about that hunt. I've always wanted to draw a ibex tag

I hope you do a thread about that hunt. I've always wanted to draw a ibex tag
I will, but it is the nannie hunt. I'd not do it, due to some back problems I've had recently, but since I'm getting old enough that I might run out of poop to play in the Floridas, gonna do it.

Si Senor, Adobe Deli, sunrise cafe and more. We spend our winter just north of Deming at the Hidden Valley Ranch. PM me if you need more information.MTG
Thanks! From looking on the internet, and the confirmations here, I think I can find some plain old good food in the kind of places I like to eat. Likely skipping the Mexican restaurants - northern New Mexican cuisine has blunted my cravings for Mexican food.

Thanks! From looking on the internet, and the confirmations here, I think I can find some plain old good food in the kind of places I like to eat. Likely skipping the Mexican restaurants - northern New Mexican cuisine has blunted my cravings for Mexican food.
Deming has tasty chiles

Back