Dillon, MT Poacher sentenced

Serves them right. I am glad they got them to plead guilt to felonies, making firearm ownership a thing of their past. Well, at least no firearms if they follow the laws, which history says is not their strong suit.

Don't forget their attorney fees. Money out of pocket is money out of pocket. I'm sure the loss of privileges and felony status is the biggest hit for them.

Glad they got-em, but don't forget attorney fees for the state, investigation, etc. The $30,000 recovered from 17 co-defendants wouldn't ever cover a down payment on the money the state is out...

The problem here with Foster's is they were poaching a decade before FWP finaly woke up. It takes poacher and to catch a poacher and in this was case it a little to late.
I keep telling are local wardens but for some reason but it's like who cares.
Point in case. Durring the last week of the general season I called a warden about a bobcat in a trap. No bigy just release the bobcat right.. First off the warden didn't have a catch pole or drugs to tranquilized the cat.. I ask you don't carry this suff as standard equipment, he said no. Then he says I know the trapper and I'll get him to release the cat. I told the warden there is two things wrong with this, and I told him its a know fact this guy would keep the cat before its legal December 1st and he constantly trap too close to trails and roads. In this case the trap was only ten feet off of the trail.
The guy gets no fine or warning?

If those poachers had no regard for the law before being caught they aren't going to care about the law after they get caught. The only way they won't keep poaching is if they are behind bars.

Patrick

I'm always amazed at poachers that will-fully flaunt their actions. Pictures of illegal activities?? The motivation behind capturing these events and documenting them or even bragging about them is beyond me.

It's good to see action by FWP - and the felony counts will hurt the most.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back