Diet Pepsi

88man

Ok so I will admit I am a Diet Coke drinker and even to excess at times. I had some dried blood on my garage floor and a six pack of diet pepsi sitting on a shelf for about two years. Idea! I dumped the diet pepsi on the floor in hopes that it would help remove the dried blood. Wow to my surprise it did remove the dried blood all of it and even the pain on the floor!

Yep, and people that drink that liquid death, wonder why they have health problems later on. The regular soda is not good for you and that diet stuff is just a cancer enhancer. Pure garbage, but it does remove rust! :rolleyes:

Yup - no point in actually using basic scientific principles to discuss health and medicine when hyperbole, emotion and rumor will do.
I Posted a link that was chock full of research to support my position. You didn’t read it because you goggled you’re position 20 seconds later.
arguing with an idiot makes two idiots. I am out.

I Posted a link that was chock full of research to support my position. You didn’t read it because you goggled you’re position 20 seconds later.
arguing with an idiot makes two idiots. I am out.
First, I have read hundreds of research papers in this field so I was fairly sure of what it would say, but in fairness to your offering I read the summary to see if it had causal data or mere correlation. Once I saw merely correlation I knew it wasn’t worth reading further.

As for your idiot remark, name calling is always the last fallback in a discussion. I should have added name calling to the list of “hyperbole, emotion and rumor” in lieu of good science.

Last edited:
I knew a guy that owned a small shipping company and had a small fleet of box trucks. He said he kept a 2 litter of coke in the cab and would clean his windshield with it. He was crazy enough to use it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tfowers
Back