MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Delw

I would bet Delw is still out there hunting and having a good time with his family , Dale give him a little time. His hunt started on oct.1st.

DelW's called me twice. They opened up Late last week seeing quite a few. they are having a harder time geting into them now. Roumor has it they are into some "TOADS" though.... But even if a Spike drops, I'm sure there will be some good stories !!!!

They also found some NICE lopes. One they might leave for the governers tag hunter. That kind of says the caliber of them I guess :D

Good Luck to ya again DelW !!!

I spoke with him on the phone coming back from my first weekend of my cow elk hunt. He and his daughter are doing good, having fun, seeing bulls & bucks but just not connecting or seeing Mr. Right. He's got time... or at least did up till today. I think his hunt ended today at dark. :D

Always expect some good stories from Delw... what I've heard was pretty good but I'll let him tell ya....

cmc

Just talked to Delw, no luck tonite. He has until Wednsday to fill his tag. I may try to get up for the last evening if he hasn't connected by then...................

Thanks a bunch. I have been putting in for that tag for a long time now, and I wanted to see how his hunt was going.

I hope he gets a monster.

Just talked to DelW again.... Tomorrow is the last day. Nothing fell down but a 'lope today. Check out the big game section for a story later ;)

I hunted in the same unit as Delw during the archery season. I had a great time, did not bring anything home.
The rumor is that there was a 448 inch bull taken.
The game and fish were in force with citations given to a couple of people. One person with his guide shot a bull the day before season (6X7 about a 380), another person with guide was cited for trespassing on the Hat Ranch and shooting a (6X6 about a 370).
TheHunt

There was a 448 3/8 non-typ shot out of there. I was there for the whole two weeks. The game warden didn't say anything about the two above mentioned incidents when I talked to him.

There was also a guy who was bowhunting who shot a small elk(whats the point) with a rifle on the last day , 350 yards from another guy right out the window. I heard it was a 300 bull he shot or a 270

No elk I will post a story later,
I choice not to shoot anything under 320 for reasons that will be told later.

Stan Many many thanks for all your help, and the awsum spot for camping.

Oh yeah stan, that 2nd bull we saw in 9 is around 400 will tell you about it later as well.

Delw

"One person with his guide shot a bull the day before season (6X7 about a 380), another person with guide was cited for trespassing on the Hat Ranch and shooting a (6X6 about a 370)."

Wonder how much they paid for those guiding services!

I just wanted to drop a note about the city of Williams Arizona. Williams has only one sport shack. The owners wife is a real bitch...

Either she is a man hater or hates out of state hunters. Either way, spend your money in Flagstaff.

TheHunt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back