NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Deer, yotes, and sheds...

IdahoBugler

Went out again this weekend and it's starting to slow down for me. Everyone is finding all the sheds. :( I went out twice and found 2 fresh and one old spike. It's time to look for a new area. Anyway here are some pics hope you enjoy.

P1000491.jpg

P1000492.jpg

Nice buck with only one side.
P1000526.jpg

P1000523.jpg

P1000527.jpg

Caught this guy taking a rest with another one. I had it all planned out to get the shot on camera. Propped the camera up and took one picture as he was sleeping. Then my gun falls over and he snaps up looking directly at me. |oo So I hurried and shot him and got one fleeting shot at the other.
P1000511.jpg

Here he is after the .270 nosler partition went through his chest.
P1000510.jpg

P1000504.jpg

Good sized doggie there IB...that pup took too long a sleep and it turned into the dirt nap LOL!

Thanks for sharing!

You the man Bugler. Great pics, especially of the sleeping 'yote. That one shed looks pretty good to me. Good luck on finding a new spot. Are you seeing lots of other people in the field? No ATV off-road traffic I hope. :eek: :D

MT,

The area I go gets hammered. There are people tracks everywhere. I try and hit the heavily hit areas first and will start my search for the less hit areas now. Thanks for the kudos.

nice pics IB, iknow how ya feel, i went out sunday, found 14 only 2 fresh,not very big either,of the white i did find a fair 4x set nothing major,seen a few bucks still packing both sides,hope to find a few more fresh ones before they are all gone

I.B. , NICE !!!! Jsut wondering why there isn't any "LIVE FOOTAGE" of the shot into the yote... You wouldn't have walked 4 miles in with a Camcorder and dead battery now would ya ? :p

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back